Mac Games

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I've been a long time mac user and have therefor been out on alot of great games, a few months ago I stopped using my iBook for my windows I am on right now, I just bought a iMac G5 and suped it up, 512 megs of ram and 180 gigs of HD and I need cheap games, I mainly want Halo and Battlefield 1942, can any one tell me where to go or reccomend cheap games? I already have had Fallout 2 for a while but it didn't work on my iBook

PS, when you order any Mac computer from Apple or Macmall you can get Final cut Express for 100 bucks, it is missing features from pro but you can update for 700, still cheaper than buying pro by itself.

Honestly I'm not sure where you could get a retail copy for cheap...

But my brother usually gets a lot of used Mac games for decent prices on Ebay. You could also check the used selection at your local EB or Gamestop, as you'll never know what you'll find in their selections. Especially be vigilant when looking through their used bins and on their shelves since a lot of their used PC and Mac games have no boxes and they are just in a jewel case. Hope that helps.

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='bignick']Wrong forum dude. This is the PC gaming forum. JK.

Here is Halo.

http://www.macsoftgames.com/products/halo/MacSoft-Halo.html[/quote]

I know it exists I just don't know where to get it for cheap, before saying 'Wrong Forum' after that comment, I still want ideas for which games to get.[/quote]

JK means just kidding. :wink: I would think that any B&M store would atleast have a small mac section. Is there a mac store near you? Now that I think abou it, out of all of my friends that own a mac, none of them play games on it. hmmm.

I would try and wait for a GoGamer sale or check a local gamestore.

If you are looking for a couple of other good games, I would check out CompUSA and GoGamer. COMPUSA has NOLF 2 for 15, GoGamer has the original for 10 and the MOH: Duluxe Edition for 30 (48 hour sale)

also, when you do get Halo, download XFire so we can play together.

Blizzard is the only company that truly respects the mac community of gaming. you can get starcraft/diablo/warcraft cheap these days. there were some black friday deals, probably still going on now

GoGamer.com works for me. Not a huge difference, but you have to check every few days for one of their 48 Hour Madness sales (Usually the Mac sales last longer that 48 hrs.)

Sometimes I can get a deal on eBay or @ compUSA

[quote name='smalien1']c'mon nothing? was my post too incoherent?[/quote]

See what happens when Big Nick posts in a thread, IT BLOWS The fuck UP!!

Compusa has good deals

Got a Bloodrayne, Alice, and Undying for mac for 10 bucks, new. Great pack.

WoW is good. The incredibles game is suprissingly good too.

i usually get my mac games from ebay. picked up RTCW for 5.50! and every once in a while Macplay will do a 5 or 10 dollar sale. i picked up fallout, fallout 2 and Aliens versus Predator for 5 bucks each, and about 5 or 6 months later, i picked up baldurs' gate 2 and Icewind Dale for 10 each.

Mac Games & Mac Games that are cheap?
That's a double-negative brotha!!!
I pity the fool who Macs on Games & Games on Macs!
mr_t.jpg

A-Team! Roll out!
a_team_ba_van.jpg

bread's done
Back