[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Thanks for No country where did you get these?[/quote]

If I remember correctly, Touchstone is a subsidiary of Disney, and all disney releases tend to have a deal where if you buy the SD DVD release, you get a coupon to "upgrade" or "double-dip" and re-buy the item in HD format on Blu-ray.

Whoever got these coupons somehow got an early release of the SD DVD format and just scanned the coupon in for whoever wants to use them. Not all stores will take them because normally you need the original coupon, but it's worth a shot if you want to try it out.

*Edit* PS. Thanks for the Scans... I've been wanting to check both of these movies out and will probably buy them if they are 25 at Wally's world on day one :)

Like the past time this happened, which was for P: AWE, the coupon worked directly at the register at Target without any work by the sales rep. BB had to mark it as a "Manufacturer Coupon" with a little manual work.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Thanks PiNOY Now where to find this at the cheapest price.[/QUOTE]

Frys & Wal-Mart. Use Self-Checkout at Walmart. Best Buy has $5 coupon in-store.

[quote name='heyboova']I'm gonna try and use this with my $10 CC gift card when I pick up smash brothers[/QUOTE]

Ahh now I'm stuck between that and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue & Dual Shock 3 Sixaxis Controller.

Awesome, thanks for the coupons! I enjoyed both movies and I might have to pick up both. Maybe this time I can pay more attention to the ending of No Country!

it has a DO NOT DOUBLE on the front so copys may not work but good deal if it do work how much is the dvd ver and is it in all dvd ones

Wal-mart has all blu rays behind a locked counter. When asked to purchase one, they hold on to it at the electronics counter until you're done shopping. Oh well. Heres to hoping they will accept a copy of the coupon! Im sure they or target will. Target movies are usually 29.99 on release tho

[quote name='starmask2k3']it has a DO NOT DOUBLE on the front so copys may not work but good deal if it do work how much is the dvd ver and is it in all dvd ones[/quote]

Thats more for "Grocery" type stores. A lot of the grocery stores here double manufacturer coupons as long as they are under a buck. If it said "DO NOT DUPLICATE" that would be a different story.

Will people get pissed/will I get banned if I post a picture of the coupon "doctored" to not show the 'do not double' at the top?

[quote name='rdwd39']Will people get pissed/will I get banned if I post a picture of the coupon "doctored" to not show the 'do not double' at the top?[/quote]

I don't think they would ban you but mods do not like doctored coupons.

Anyways thanks for the heads up, good deal on no country.

[quote name='rdwd39']Will people get pissed/will I get banned if I post a picture of the coupon "doctored" to not show the 'do not double' at the top?[/quote]

It's a note to retailers not to double the value of the coupon. Thats all its there for. No need to remaster the coupon.

[quote name='silentspork']Anyone know of a location that would take this that is selling No Country for Old Men for less than $30?[/quote]

I believe the consensus was Wally World but I will be ponying up the extra $10 (buying both) to Target just so I can avoid my Disease hosting Wal-Mart.

[quote name='munch']I can vouch for Dan in Real Life being a not so great movie.[/QUOTE]

And I can vouch for No Country sucking ass. If you want to watch a movie and then at the end ask yourself why you just wasted your time, this is for you.

[quote name='lurknomore']I was thinking of doing the FYE's pre-order rebate deal....but this might prove cheaper.[/quote]

why not use the coupon on the preorder deal?

It will come out to 8.99 after rebate!

[quote name='antlive84']why not use the coupon on the preorder deal?

It will come out to 8.99 after rebate![/quote]

Can you explain how to do this?? I take it that it has something to do with visiting FYE in person right?

[quote name='starmask2k3']it has a DO NOT DOUBLE on the front so copys may not work but good deal if it do work how much is the dvd ver and is it in all dvd ones[/quote]

PHOTOSHOP. Take that info out and then print. I did that for The Gameplan and used it at Walmart and had no problems whatsoever.

[quote name='NJMane']PHOTOSHOP. Take that info out and then print. I did that for The Gameplan and used it at Walmart and had no problems whatsoever.[/quote]

good call NJMane. I did the same =)

I may use this to get No Country for Old Men on Blu Ray thanks OP. I have never seen the movie but it looks really good. I was going to go see it in theaters but I can just wait a few days and own it for a lil bit more. The only part im not sure about is the Do Not Double on the top of the coupon, wont it look obvious if you try to remove that?

mods also frown upon talking about doctoring coupons especially ones that do not need to be doctored.

as for no country sucking, after watching this years oscars i have established that they dont know shit, so i would assume winning 4 oscars means it is incredibly horrible.

[quote name='Animal7390']mods also frown upon talking about doctoring coupons especially ones that do not need to be doctored.

as for no country sucking, after watching this years oscars i have established that they dont know shit, so i would assume winning 4 oscars means it is incredibly horrible.[/QUOTE]

Actually you would be totally wrong. The academy got Crash wrong. I thought There Will Be Blood was the best movie of the year(it is). But No Country was the rightful winner. They both deserved it.

Thanks for the coupon OP.

Where did you find the originals that were scanned?

[quote name='darkcecil32']i haven't seen dan in real life...is it any good? planning on picking up ncfom if the coupon works at wal-mart.[/QUOTE]

Stay far away, I like Steve Carell, but this was a really bad romantic comedy...plus it had Dane Cook for further injury. My sister said it was like 'needles in her eyes', LOL.

[quote name='darkcecil32']i haven't seen dan in real life...is it any good? planning on picking up ncfom if the coupon works at wal-mart.[/QUOTE]

It was a huge disappointment. It starts out well enough, but then it degenerates into a shallow and generic romantic comedy. Steve Carell is still great in it though and provides most of the humor. It's a rental at best.

[quote name='antlive84']why not use the coupon on the preorder deal?

It will come out to 8.99 after rebate![/QUOTE]

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Can you explain how to do this?? I take it that it has something to do with visiting FYE in person right?[/QUOTE]

It just isn't possible as Blu-ray pre-order deals are exclusively online afaik...can anyone contradict this?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It was a huge disappointment. It starts out well enough, but then it degenerates into a shallow and generic romantic comedy. Steve Carell is still great in it though and provides most of the humor. It's a rental at best.[/QUOTE]

QFT!! I wanted to like it, but meh.

Thanks op

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']And I can vouch for No Country sucking ass. If you want to watch a movie and then at the end ask yourself why you just wasted your time, this is for you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you just don't know wtf happened in the movie. It is one of my favorite movies but some people like you are dumb and cannot understand what the movie is about

[quote name='rdwd39']Will people get pissed/will I get banned if I post a picture of the coupon "doctored" to not show the 'do not double' at the top?[/QUOTE]

That's considered dirty pool.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']And I can vouch for No Country sucking ass. If you want to watch a movie and then at the end ask yourself why you just wasted your time, this is for you.[/QUOTE]

While I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie, you got the reason completely wrong. The ending makes sense if you followed the story for what it was. Think about the ending and the title and that MAY help you come to grips with it a bit better.
If that doesn't work, consider why all the violence (and there were some extremely violent scenes) were so muted. Those were some very visceral, very violent scenes but they didn't have a huge impact.... on purpose. That worked for 2 reasons: 1) It takes the focus away from it and therefore makes you concentrate on the elements it is being used to accentuate and 2) It works as a direct dichotomy between the world that Tommy Lee Jones' character is used to and the world he now finds himself in (and influences our perception of it such that he is the outsider to our world too). This circumstance (#2) is clearly illustrated in 2 conversations in the movie. 1 is when he is discussing how they use a device to kill cattle.... the exact same device the villain uses against people. The other is his discussion with the other town's police chief in the cafe (I believe towards the end, it's been a while).
This movie was not a murder mystery, cat and mouse cop movie, etc. It was a character story that attempted to show a shift in sensibilities, etc... the same kind of thing you always hear from old men about "back in my day..."
This kind of movie tends to be above the general American consciousness though. Keep in mind this is the same crowd that allowed Meet the Spartans to remain at the top of the box office for 2 weeks (I think it was only 2 weeks). Subtlety and thought are usually lost on most movie-goers... simply consider yourself one of the masses then. Anyway, as I said... not my favorite movie, but that's just because, for whatever reason, it didn't really go over as the #1 movie of the year to me. I felt there were better movies. You, on the other hand, just didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back