Guess Now -- Predict the Future, Earn Points, Cash Out

geniusboy91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I found this site a couple months ago, and I usually don't do much contributing to CAG so I thought this was the perfect opportunity.

First off, this website is completely free. The gist of the site is to predict the outcome of future events and get points for correct guesses. There are all different types of categories such as People and Entertainment, US and World News, Business and Finance, and Sports.

The minimum to cash out at this website is $25.00. I've made $48.77 so far, and plan to cash out when I get to $50.00. They update your account with its cash value a couple days after the end of the month (5th or 6th usually).

Also, a couple of suggestions once you start playing: I recommend always doing "Most recently listed" as those are worth the most points. Also, I always choose "very confident".

I'd really appreciate it if you use my referral link because I get some percentage of the points you make.

http://www.guessnow.com/show?signup&refID=geniusboy91

Hope you guys make some money. It's a great time-waster.

nah completely free...I guess they get there money from advertising. Every 50 or so questions you get a page with ads on it, but you just scroll to the bottom and say "no thanks"

bread's done
Back