iPhone CAG

KoA

Banned
Suggestion - iPhone CAG Web

Currently on my iphone, bit too big to process easily.

A great example would be
Www.iphone.foxnews.com
or visit foxnews.Com on your iphone.

That was a great job on building an iPhone website.

Possibly have the forum sections & posts on one tab
maybe Wiki or something on the other.

As long as I am on WiFi CAG works fine. If I am on "edge" the front page takes about 2-3 minutes to fully load.

I have some tips for mobile users:

I individually book-marked my users CP, PM inbox, personal trade page, and the game deals page to help thigs out.
These take less than a minute to load when on edge and doing so has speed up my CAG usage a great deal.
The CAG front page takes the longest to load by itself. If you bookmark the games forum page it loads much faster.

My old HTC with 3g was faster but bulkier, CAG is about the only site that makes me miss it.

None of this helps finger scrolling though, my giant digits can help but accidentally clicking on all those tiny little links.

2-3 minutes? Damn.

It takes about 10 seconds to load up my User CP page on my HTC. About 5 seconds more on my Blackjack (with half the CPU speed).

This is on EDGE, as well.

Gee, I thought that the big deal with iPhone that it was "the real internet," or whatever it is that those commercials call it.

[quote name='bobthecat23']idk i dont rly have problems with my ihpone on the internet ppl need to be patience[/quote]

Can anybody translate this?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']2-3 minutes? Damn.

It takes about 10 seconds to load up my User CP page on my HTC. About 5 seconds more on my Blackjack (with half the CPU speed).

This is on EDGE, as well.[/quote]
Do you have an 8525 or an 8125?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Do you have an 8525 or an 8125?[/QUOTE]

I'd try overclocking your processor. My Blackjack at 218 or 252 doesn't have a problem.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']8525.

I'd try overclocking your processor. My Blackjack at 218 or 252 doesn't have a problem.[/quote]

Im getting a tilt, so its good to know the speeds you are getting since I can use them for reference. What browser are you using also?

Opera Mini 4. PIE is fairly unusable, at least until WM6.1 comes out and you can zoom.

I'm using the stock clock on mine (400mHz), so you shouldn't have any problems.

bread's done
Back