Bleach: Dark Souls

If its anything like the first game, its bound to be good. Now i am waiting for a release of Jump Superstars!

[quote name='naes']Not gonna happen.[/quote]

Sadly, I know....but I can always dream can't I?

I'll buy this on day one. The first US bleach game was awesome. Treasure still has it. Bleach is the best fighter on the DS, although thats not saying much.

[quote name='Puffa469']I'll buy this on day one. The first US bleach game was awesome. Treasure still has it. Bleach is the best fighter on the DS, although thats not saying much.[/quote]

Ditto to everything you said. I actually got so excited by the announcement of this that I started playing the first game again (not really much to do except unlock more spirit cards, though).

Thank goodness, now I'm glad I waited out by skipping the first one no matter how tempted I was, simply becuse I knew how suprior the second one was and I had a feeling we'd get it here sooner rather then later!

I can't wait to get this, I just hope I'll have the money for it when the time comes.

[quote name='Chacrana']The second game is muuuucccchhhh better than Bleach DS1. So yeah, I'll replace my Jap copy with this ASAP.[/QUOTE]

Are you interested in the sounds and music of fighting games at all?

I ask because the music used in the first one for some select stages, and the intro (

I loved the first one. I too agree it was the best fighter on the DS. Can't wait for the US release.

btw, I heard the second in the series was just MOTS with just more joke characters. Is this true?

Just giving this the ol' "16 days 'til release" bump. With this game and the Legend of Kage 2, October 7th looks like it's gonna be a good release week for the DS.

I know this is probably a stupid question, but would wi-fi work between the Japanese version and the US version? Just wondering. I'm definitely looking forward to picking this up again!

[quote name='dmunkee']I know this is probably a stupid question, but would wi-fi work between the Japanese version and the US version? Just wondering. I'm definitely looking forward to picking this up again![/quote]

I don't believe so. When I imported the first way back when I don't remember playing anyone not japanese.

I bought the Japanese version of this last week, but I'll probably pick up the domestic one, if only to figure out what those cards are saying.

darthpuma, is your icon streetlight manifesto related?

The first one was so goo, how would nobody pick this up.
Im hoping it takes the story farther too that would be nice.

EDIT: Puma, I

I got this game during the TRU sale, but unfortunately I have to send in my DS Lite for repairs and I don't want to play this awesome game on my crappy regular DS.

bread's done
Back