All my crap is on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimbodan - Nothing

Sinner - It's the first volume and it doesn't contain the artbox. I don't know which of your stuff is available for trade so i'm going to list everything I want.

GAME - Zelda Oracle Og Ages/Seasons, MegaMan X6/X7/X8, Xenogears. MegaMan Command Mission, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, MegaMan Zero, Metroid: zero Mission.

DVD - .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Vol. 1: A New World - Limited Edition, Azumanga daioh: The Animation, Vol. 1 - Entrance!, MegaMan, Vol. 3 - Upon a Star, .

i got a Mint condition Rez which is about the rarest PS2 game thus far ummm
you can CML but im interested in the hardbound guide for vanguard bandits. maybe we could work something out.... hit me with a PM

Check my list for Vanguard Bandits. If you don't see anything you like, let me know what you're looking for. Thanks! :)

mgriff - Nothing

anteis24 - I can't think of a price straight out, got one in mind? We can work from there

Argyle - Didn't see anything on your list, as for what i'm looking for is mostly either money or TV Season sets (Especially The Critic)

Hey, I did see some items I might want to buy.

1. Scarface (DVD)
2. Guilty Gear X (PS2)
3. Shinobi(PS2)

Please post here a price or pm me.

Thanks & have a good day,
kingofvideogames

im interested in KOF 95 for game boy and also is the escaflowne the LE dvd version with like 3 disc? CML and hit me back with a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back