Win PS3 and a Wii from GS

[quote name='Hostile']Are you guys bullshitting because I've tried on both Firefox and IE =/[/quote]

Swear to you it worked for me.

Thanks!

[quote name='Hostile']Are you guys bullshitting because I've tried on both Firefox and IE =/[/quote]I had the same problem, just copy and paste the link.

Term: The PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on March 1, 2008, at 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST), and ends on March 31, 2008 at 5:00 p.m., CST (“Term”).

Winner Selection: Potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 10, 2008

??? It runs from 3/1 to 3/31 but the winner is picked on 3/10 ???

[quote name='FelixC']??? It runs from 3/1 to 3/31 but the winner is picked on 3/10 ???[/quote]

Haha, silly GameStop. Maybe they meant April 10th?

[quote name='Hostile']Are you guys bullshitting because I've tried on both Firefox and IE =/[/quote]

Do what Dragon said above, for some reason, any links to GS don't work for me on FireFox, so you just need to goto Gamestop.com, scroll down on the page, and then click the "Sweepstakes" link, and you should be able to enter fine from there.

Thanks for posting this OP.

[quote name='Tecka']Thanks OP but I still don't know why I sign up for these I never win :/[/quote]
Don't give up hope I won my 360 in a contest and I thought the same thing so it can happen.

Thanks OP! I never win but that doesn't stop me from entering contests like this. I'm using Firefox and had to copy & paste the link. If I clicked on it I got sent to the GS home page.

bread's done
Back