Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Ninja Reflex (DS/Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
About time Microsoft let games be more than 50mb. It was starting to get ridiculous. Of course, we all know this was going to happen sooner or later, just more of a question of WHEN. It also seems to me that PSN is starting to compete competitively more and more with each day passing by with Xbox live arcade.

Posted by autumnstar on 03/13 at 11:59 PMAbout time Microsoft let games be more than 50mb. It was starting to get ridiculous. Of course, we all know this was going to happen sooner or later, just more of a question of WHEN. It also seems to me that PSN is starting to compete competitively more and more with each day passing by with Xbox live arcade.

Posted by autumnstar on 03/13 at 11:59 PM"

Ninja have good reflex. Ninja kill Bionic Commando real good.

Posted by Chrasilsi on 03/14 at 01:27 AM

(Typoed and added an i by mistake!!)

I agree with the memory card statement. I haven’t used a memory card since I got my 360, and I don’t see myself using them anytime soon (as in ever again).

Posted by Aureleus on 03/14 at 04:03 AM

Posted by Maklershed on 03/14 at 08:19 AM

[quote name='Maklershed']I really hope Microsoft gets rid of the file size limitation all together. Or at least increases it significantly. It doesn’t take a Micheal Pacter to guess that we’re gonna see this exact same situation come up again in the future. And kudos to you Wombat for saying what we’re all thinking. Why have a “next gen” console but pander to the last gen crowd .. aka people who aren’t utilizing a hard drive or some manner of storage data.[/QUOTE]

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/size_is_important/

This is the beginning of the end for all good future GTA and many others

Posted by Josh on 03/14 at 08:38 AM

How about you get the UGO website to work with Firefox that would be a good step in the right direction.

[quote name='nadsofed']How about you get the UGO website to work with Firefox that would be a good step in the right direction.[/quote]

I use Firefox and it works perfectly. Must be some user-error over there.

Also:

I guess this is cool, but I’m not a fan of how specific a setup the MLG guys require to play well.

Posted by Justin on 03/14 at 11:20 AM

lol.gif
Of course Microsoft would let Capcom do it after hearing PS3’s version would be better.
Kudos to Capcom!!

Posted by slayzz on 03/14 at 01:26 PM

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/size_is_important/

"Amazing, I just bought Avatar for the achievement points as well. Best $12 and trade I have ever done."

Posted by azuelke on 03/14 at 01:30 PM

"The wheel looks like it might be okay to use, but I’ll probably stick with the GameCube controller. Another plastic shell for the Wiimote… Sounds like this is going to be a solid game though.

Posted by PrarieD0G on 03/14 at 02:22 PM"

Interesting. But definetly good for the hardcore out there to play like the pros and make it more mainstream.
Posted by TripMasterMunky on 03/14 at 02:25 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back