Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Lost Odyssey (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Odyssey? You mean that time I was in Rupture Farms with Abe and the other Mudokons? Yeah, that Abe guy had no idea where we were going :whistle2:?

i once got extremely disoriented coming from Los Angeles to New Haven, CT visiting my girlfriend at school. For days, i was utterly convinced south was north and east was west.

Behind the Royal Palace in Oslo, Norway. I was trying to get to Vigeland Park and passed the Royal Palace. About an hour later I had no idea where I was, went around a corner and other side of the Royal Palace was right in front of me. I'd gone in a huge circle.

I was fucking lost in toys r us when I was in third grade. I was playing panzer dragoon on a sega saturn and my dad says come here. I say hold on and thirty minutes passes by. I look up and I don't see my dad and I freak the shit out. I got big ol' pussy tears in my eyes and went to the cash regester and said I'm lost! Sad to say I never saw my dad again...

I had a Odyssey way back when, lord I'm getting old. Here's Some of the games I for it. Invasion, Ski, Wipeout and Cat & Mouse those are some that I can remember.

My Kingdom is under fire because....
Err, I ran out of gas once and had to walk about 3 miles to another town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back