(3/21) GoGamer Madness Two World (I)/COD4 (I)/Hellgate:London/NBA Live 08 +others

I wonder if Blacksite is worth that. Company of Heroes is supposed to be awesome, and that's the expansion pack too!

If I hadn't absolutely loaded up on FPS at the Circuit City 50% off $19.99 and under a few weeks back, I would jump on that Soldier of Fortune deal. I figure any game that is not noticeably bad is worth at least $16.96, and though I've heard the game is quite flawed it's at least enjoyable.

They jump right into FEAR Platinum for $20 when I'm sure nobody has offered Persius Mandate by itself at a decent cheapass price yet. . . somebody should have had Persius Mandate for $10-$13 by now. . .

Great deal on FEAR: Platinum! Enjoyed the game for a once through, I still need to play Perseus Mandate that I got from CC during the 50% off sale.

Once I find Soldier of Fortune: Payback for around $10 I'll pick it up.

[quote name='maiku']Actually it was $10 at the CC 50% off sale back in February:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169458[/quote]

Ok, let me rephrase, it hasn't been online at that price--and you couldn't price match the 50% off. And besides, when I tried to get other titles at a CC that didn't have that in stock, they wouldn't even take 50% off games that were marked less than $10 so that whole sale was YMMV anyway.

I'm waiting for maybe $20 or less for WiC. Just got so many other good RTS games lying around I have a hard time justifying another. Even if it has ruskies.

I played the hell out of WiC for months. I was in on the beta...then the demo. Damn, I have never played a couple of maps so much in my life. Played the full game for about a month, but the online community really dampened my mood. Every game I got in on consisted of angry Germans, annoyed that someone had the nerve to break their streak for most proficient and ruin their chances of getting a certain medal or what not.

I'm probably going to rent it on the 360 (if and when it ever gets released), just to see how much they butcher it.

That is an excellent price on DOW: Soulstorm, but it is cheaper with free shipping through Circuit City.com.

I'll probably wait until WiC drops to 19.99.

[quote name='nikkai']What - no love for from everyone for World in Conflict? Awesome RTS =D From the makers of Ground Control![/QUOTE]

Is it the game with fairly varied sides, and cool alien walker units that can be upgraded? Maybe I'm thinking of a totally different game, but that game looks awesome.

This is embarrassing to admit, but I don't know what Ground Control is! It sounds vaguely familiar.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Is it the game with fairly varied sides, and cool alien walker units that can be upgraded? Maybe I'm thinking of a totally different game, but that game looks awesome.

This is embarrassing to admit, but I don't know what Ground Control is! It sounds vaguely familiar.[/quote]

You might be thinking of Universe at War.

[quote name='fieldkillah']You might be thinking of Universe at War.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet you're right. I probably should keep a list of games I'm interested in buying so I don't forget...

Just an FYI, but World In Conflict is $23.21 at Amazon right now.

Edit: Right now, one of the other sellers has it for $14.99 + $5.70 shipping.

Any opinion on NBA Live 08? I figure it is a couple gens behind like Madden is on PC, but I thought I would ask. Edit: wow, I guessed that one according to metacritic.

I'm still interested in Hellgate: London, but I've got so much to play I'll wait for it to fall some more. I love the idea of being able to play some of the classes from a first person perspective. Kind of new for a dungeon hack.

bread's done
Back