Not sure how good their trade-in values are but the following might not make the program as appealing -
- Member is responsible for all shipping and packaging costs associated with trade-in orders, including returned items.
- Trade-In Credits are only applicable to GameFly monthly membership fees.
You've been selected to participate in our new GameFly Trade-In Program. Now you can trade in the games you own for credit toward your GameFly membership fees. Trade in as many games as you want, and stack up the GameFly Credits!
The Trade-In Program guidelines are as follows:
• Prices offered for trade-in games are valid for 10 days. If your order is not received within 10 days, it may be subject to repricing.
• We can accept up to five games in each trade-in order.
• We can not accept more than three copies of the same game.
• Trade-In Credits will be deposited in your account as soon as your order has been inspected and accepted. Credits will automatically be applied to your next monthly billing.
• Trade-In Credits are only applicable to GameFly monthly membership fees.
• Member is responsible for all shipping and packaging costs associated with trade-in orders, including returned items.
• All items submitted for trade-in must be packaged together with the original disc, case, and manuals and be in good working condition.
• All trade-in items in a single order must be shipped together in one package with the packing slip included.
• Not all games are available for trade-in. Games available for trade-in will be determined by GameFly at our sole discretion.
• For the purposes of estimating your shipping costs, the zip code you will ship your Trade-In orders to is: 21093.