What the Hell?

I'm pretty sure SPOnG is just retarted, but you can never be sure. After all, MGS2 came to Xbox. Perhaps MGS3 will as well.
Checking articles at IGN and Gamespot, it shows that MGS3 is only planned for PS2 and PC as of now.

I've never heard as much as a rumor of it coming out for xbox. They do list it under "other platforms" so it doesn't appear to be just a glitch.

I'd be insanely quick to strike this down, but Konami is planning to release Silent Hill 4 on both xbox and PS2 around the same time so maybe MGS3 is going to have a similar fate. I guess we're bound to hear something at E3 if its true.

[quote name='DenisDFat']When will people learn that spa0ng sucks and is not a good place to read "news"?[/quote]

When you shut the hell up about it!

News and predictions/rumors are NOT the same thing.

Also I don't see what all the fuss is about cause before any info was released on GTA:SA every website was saying that it was coming out for all the systems at the same time.

I think a few people want it to be exclusive to make ps2 fanboi's happy. If it does come multi console on release date im going for the xbox version...hopefully no slowdown like the first stage of MGS2

Everyone want a game to remain exclusive to their system, thats not exclusive to fanboism.

personally I only read spong because Cheapy links to their headlines and its easier for me to stay here waiting for deals than open another windo to gamespot or something.

[quote name='Alpha2']Everyone want a game to remain exclusive to their system, thats not exclusive to fanboism. [/quote]

Whats the point though? If not bringing more users to the system? (with the exception of first party) i think multi console games bring more money to the makers? I own all 3 systems and respect each of them for their strong points, however if its on all 3 systems im going for the better version which in most cases is the xbox version. And even in some cases the PC version.

Better graphics does not mean that it is the "better version" :roll:

You talk about fanboyism, but your whole argument is based on graphics cause that is all the xbox has that is better than the other systems, and usually only a little better.

I too own all 3 systems ( and all of the old stuff) I would by the x-box version allso IF the games were exactly the same because it does have better graphics. That does mean it is a better version. If the games are exactly alike but this one has better graphics. why not get that one? Plus my x-box is hooked up to my big screen and souround sound so ITs to me a bettre choice. The ps2 and gamecube are in a different room with a 27 inch tv. So I gota go box on most mult platform games. However if one is cheaper then the other thats my pic graphics or not.

[quote name='Scrubking']Better graphics does not mean that it is the "better version" :roll:

You talk about fanboyism, but your whole argument is based on graphics cause that is all the xbox has that is better than the other systems, and usually only a little better.[/quote]

I didnt say my argument was based on graphics i specifically made sure not to say that so I wouldnt get this type of reponse, but generally on multi console games, everything comes down to just minor differences being the graphic quality. Controls are not an issue to me as I can use other ones on the xbox with the a controller. Capcom vs snk 2 is live which is what sold me on the game vs the ps version.. Likewise I would have gotten NFS underground for the Playstation because of its online options if not for the pc release.

If its not a fanboi view to want a 3rd party game to be exclusive to a system, I would honestly like to know what would be the pros to it vs having it on multiple systems

bread's done
Back