Gamesharing Group Buy - Tekken DR online

atomsk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I want to make a group buy for 5 people who want this game. Since it's $30, each person will need to kick in 6.50, the extra .50 is for the paypal fee. I'll make a new account so everyone can log into it after I buy it. Who's interested?

1. atomsk

well, the only person you'd have to is paypal. Everyone else you'd give your e-mail address to and they would transfer the money that way.

oh, you mean paying from your bank to paypal? yeah, they would still charge me a fee. they charge that fee no matter how you pay.

that's odd, sorry didn't mean to turn this thread into a paypal thing. I've never been charged for bank transfers with a regular account.

Dude, check the PSN gamesharing threads, you should find five peeps there, and no paypal involved! Everyone puts there cc info in seperately, so no one ever sees any of your info

you create one single account, share the info with the other 4 people, everyone logs onto the account and inserts their money seperately.. I am in a PSN gamesharing group and thats how we do it.

bread's done
Back