Watch all South Park episodes online FREE

neverletthem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
South Park Studios has released their new site, allowing users to watch EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of southpark online. There are three 15 second ads through the episode, but, it's worth it.

The link is www.southparkstudios.com. Simply click on the link on the page that says "Full episodes", then click on the season, the the episode, and your watching Southpark.

Enjoy,
Neverletthem

Hmmmm..... suddenly my season 1-10 DVD sets don't seem like such a wise investment. #-o

Thanks for the link OP, I'll be adding that site to my Favorites.

Oh man, this is awesome. I needed to catch up on the first few seasons and this will definitely save me some money.

I don't know if it's legal or not, but I also know of a website called www.allsp.com which allows you to do this also. Just thought i'd mention it because I tried using the South Park Studios website and it just says Sorry England - Full Episodes Coming Soon, but if you live elsewhere where the official website works then you're probably better off using that.

Also, season 12 hasn't been great so far! I hope they get better :)

The sites posted above, SPZ and that other one, are not authorised by CC or Matt and Tre, therefore making there "legality" questionable. SPS is run by M&T and CC, making it 110% legal.

[quote name='neverletthem']The sites posted above, SPZ and that other one, are not authorised by CC or Matt and Tre, therefore making there "legality" questionable. SPS is run by M&T and CC, making it 110% legal.[/quote]

The guys have said before that they couldn't care less if you download them. The seasons and buying episodes are essentially donations.

BTW, anyone got an idea on how to put these on your iPod?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']The guys have said before that they couldn't care less if you download them. The seasons and buying episodes are essentially donations.

BTW, anyone got an idea on how to put these on your iPod?[/QUOTE]

But, sadly, Viacom cares.

I saw this for the first time last night on a commercial during the Britney Spears episode...time to catch up on most episodes that've aired since 2004.

[quote name='Caliburn']I saw this for the first time last night on a commercial during the Britney Spears episode...time to catch up on most episodes that've aired since 2004.[/QUOTE]

It's safe to say you haven't missed much then. Season 8 was the last stellar season in my opinion, with a few brilliant episodes here and there in season 9 and 10, and a lackluster season 11 and 12 so far. But hey, lackluster Southpark is still better than the newer Family Guy.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']It's safe to say you haven't missed much then. Season 8 was the last stellar season in my opinion, with a few brilliant episodes here and there in season 9 and 10, and a lackluster season 11 and 12 so far. But hey, lackluster Southpark is still better than the newer Family Guy.[/quote]

I have to disagree. The last few seasons have been amazing with a few duds ("A Thousand Little Fibers" being the top offender.)

Anyways, I've been waiting for this to happen. Thanks for the update, OP! There goes southparkzone.com.

Thanks OP. Finally saw the Warcraft episode.

Also, it seems that the LOTR episode is messed up. The last third of the episode is missing.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']The guys have said before that they couldn't care less if you download them. The seasons and buying episodes are essentially donations.

BTW, anyone got an idea on how to put these on your iPod?[/quote]

There used to be a link on the site to download the episodes in a quicktime format, but the page was taken down. HOPEFULLY they put it back up.

Sweet... I haven't watched South Park much since the first season. Only bad thing is full screen mode isn't working for me.

I think you can watch most anything for free on youtube. I've watched Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Hunters, and a few other shows on youtube for free. As long as someone uploads the show you're good to go. I just haven't had the gumption to check to see if South Park is there myself.

Dammit and i just dled the new episode on XBL market... now that I know i will never buy anoher episode... I'll just watch from the comp...

This is awesome. I get the new episodes a little late in Canada and they're always on at awkward times for me. I love the show so I'll definitely be using this! Thank you!

any ideas how to watch southpark from an iPod touch? Its my only Internet source. And I couldn't find any of the good ones on youtube...

bread's done
Back