Another post your game setups topic

Sorry for the crappy pic, my camera sucks ass... This is my 32" Olevia w/720p/1080i, 1 HDMI, component, and a whole lotta other inputs... ;)

The stuff on top of my HDTV... Yes, I love the Simpsons :)
My lil' PSone collection... :cry:
My lil' DS collection, and even less GBA games... :cry:
My lil' PC collection... :cry:
I still need to cop that season 10... The last great Simpsons season. :cry:
The Itchy and Scratchy bobbleheads and Squishee I got from a Kwik-E-Mart (aka retrofitted 7-Eleven) :D
My semi-dust free PS3... It's the sleek n sexay. ;)
My Onkyo subwoofer, where my PS3 lives on top of. :)
My decent collection of PSP games...
My decent collection of PS3 games...
My PS2 games... I have more, but they're all behind those games... :D

PICT1540.jpg
My Onyko is a 7.1 surround sound system, it's sounds great and my Gamecube collection isn't too shabby either.

Ohh Quistis, you so hot...

I guess this would be it, I keep my systems back home except the one I'm playing. I think I was playing God of War II when these were taken but I guess I had the 360 somewhere, probably boxed away, you can see the controller on the couch. My desktop (for gaming) is behind the right speaker, you can kinda see it. And yes, it's a mess of wires, I know.

02.jpg

room2.jpg

*BTW, that couch came with the apartment... it's not mine.

TV: Samsung HL-S5687W 56" 1080p DLP
Audio: Yamaha YSP-800 Digital Sound Projector & Yamaha YST-SW216BL 10" Sub

Xbox 360 is connected via VGA & Optical

dsc02192rj8.jpg

dsc02193ar5.jpg

dsc02194is3.jpg

Before we re-did our basement, we had a humungous (not screen size, I mean bulk) old 27-inch TV that me and my friends used to play Dreamcast and N64 on. Now that we've done it over all fancy-like, we have a Sharp 52" Aquos set up, with a 360 and a PS3 sitting right underneath it. Both are connected via HDMI. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Isn't there already a thread for this somewhere on CAG?[/QUOTE]

yeah there is but its huge and i couldnt find it sooooo we shall start it anew

If I can find this cheapo lil digi cam I got from FYE a while ago(one of those $10 ones) and get enough light in my room, I'll try and snap a pic of my massive collection of nothingness.

To say the least, it'll be UNDERwhelming compared with what I've seen posted here already. A 20" Panasonic SDtv, with a $4 Salvation Army table with my PS2 on top of it and my Xbox sitting under it on the lower shelf.

Picture395.jpg

And when 46" isn't big enough, I drop this down.

Picture393.jpg

Various equipment:
TV: Samsung 46" 1080p
Speakers: B&W CM Series (7.1)
Receiver: Denon 3808-CI
Systems: PS3, 360, DC, XBOX
Projector: Panasonic AE1000u (1080p)

[quote name='mtxbass1']
Picture395.jpg

And when 46" isn't big enough, I drop this down.

Picture393.jpg

Various equipment:
TV: Samsung 46" 1080p
Speakers: B&W CM Series (7.1)
Receiver: Denon 3808-CI
Systems: PS3, 360, DC, XBOX
Projector: Panasonic AE1000u (1080p)[/quote]

Nice...do you ever use your fireplace? If you do, I'd imagine it be a hassle to move the middle speaker every time the fireplace is on (just me, i'd be to lazy to move it)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Nice...do you ever use your fireplace? If you do, I'd imagine it be a hassle to move the middle speaker every time the fireplace is on (just me, i'd be to lazy to move it)[/quote]

The speaker stands have those little hooks on them that stick in the carpet, so moving it is a bit of a pain. I've used the fireplace once or twice however. It really doesn't get that cold here though.

Just got a new TV Stand yesterday at a STEAL price... Figured I would post the new setup (in progress).

Upstairs:

Panasonic TC-32LX70 LCD TV ($659)
Bush VS74377 TV Stand ($60 :hot: from BB Clearance, thanks SD but fuck you).
Xbox 360 Elite (Free from referrals)
Playstation 3 60GB (approx. $200 from Blockbuster flips)
Dual Shock 3 Controller imported ($60)
Yamaha RX-V663BL ($400)
Mac Mini G4 1.42 (Free from referrals)
Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
* Haven't hooked up the speakers yet but I have a pair of Yamaha NS-A100XT and Yamaha NS-P60 Surround and Center.

gamingsetups005wf8.jpg

gamingsetups001rq0.jpg

gamingsetups015cb9.jpg

Some of you guys really are complete nerds.....i wish i had those setups, especially johnmirra and chacrana. I love'em both. I'll try and get mine up here soon.

Right, so this is the first time I've actually used my new (and sort of crappy) camera, so sorry about the quality.

Anyway, I realize that the TV isn't great, but it has component inputs, which is good enough for me right now. I won't spend the time detailing what all is here, since I think it's easy enough to decipher from sight. Oh, and yes, they're all hooked up. :lol:

HPIM0032.jpg

:rofl: @ the framed pic

so do we just post pics of setups here? 'cuz I definitely can't find the new gaming collection thread

Here's my primary gaming setup... I have another setup for my older games... and one in the garage for my arcade games.

I'm workin' on a new one in my other CPU area goin with an all white theme(To go with the new white PS3)... I'll post pics of it whenever it'll be done(who knows lol)...

2079255094_88ebc017b8.jpg

2079258168_ad783d34db.jpg

2079256676_8d51849a84.jpg

2078464197_709b9ad55a.jpg

In the garage...
Sega Astro City 29 with Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Namco dedicated T2 cab with Tekken Tag Tournament put in...
MAS Systems SuperNOVA with Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection system 256 board.

2079259182_b8693ccabe.jpg

330764672_6efdf29a2b.jpg

... That's some of my gaming stuff.. 8-[ If ya'll into fightin' games, here is my arcade stick collection lolol..

1469858059_50936d4407_o.jpg

^ some of my sticks...

And here is some of my Tekken stuff...

1470143061_3d6f492282_o.jpg

why do all of you still have the stickers on your tvs which have all the features on them? I pull that shit off the second the tv leaves the box...looks tacky imo

Hey MarkMan, your stuff is cool and all... but DAMN, your arcade stick collection is SWEET. I have about 4 or 5 total, and I felt like I was really going overboard. Cool to see someone with more. You can never, ever have enough of those suckers it seems.

Malik: I don't mind the stickers, I don't find them tacky. I like them actually. That might just be me though...

Chac: You know it... It's the training grounds for Tekken ^_^

Aleryn: I love arcade sticks... And you're right, can never have enough...

[quote name='Malik112099']why do all of you still have the stickers on your tvs which have all the features on them? I pull that shit off the second the tv leaves the box...looks tacky imo[/QUOTE]

I agree.

1x Samsung Plasma HPT4254 42 inch HDTV (720p/1080i)

2x Polk RT2000i (black) Left/Right Floor standing speakers with built in subs

1x Polk CS400i (black) for the center

2x Polk fx/500i (black) (not pictured.)

1x Sony STR-DB940 Receiver

1x Halo 3 LE Xbox 360 (20gb hdd)

1x Premium Xbox 360 (Falcon / 120gb hdd)

2x 40gb Ceramic White Japanese PS Triples

1x Capcom Impress Cab..

Jekki's set up owns all.:applause:

[quote name='xcopy']

1x Samsung Plasma HPT4254 42 inch HDTV (720p/1080i)

2x Polk RT2000i (black) Left/Right Floor standing speakers with built in subs

1x Polk CS400i (black) for the center

2x Polk fx/500i (black) (not pictured.)

1x Sony STR-DB940 Receiver

1x Halo 3 LE Xbox 360 (20gb hdd)

1x Premium Xbox 360 (Falcon / 120gb hdd)

2x 40gb Ceramic White Japanese PS Triples

1x Capcom Impress Cab..[/QUOTE]

Just curious, why do you have 2 PS3s and 2 360s in the same area? I'm thinking one PS3 is to game, the other is for folding? And one 360 to game and the other one for HD-DVDs?

BTW, you guys need to give me tips on how to hide wires... :lol:

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, that ain't Jekki's setup. He ripped that pic from some bootleg-ass gamer who posted that a few months back.[/QUOTE]

What? Jekki, you bitch!:bomb:

[quote name='Scorch']

so do we just post pics of setups here? 'cuz I definitely can't find the new gaming collection thread[/QUOTE]

I was in the process of compiling collections out of the first two threads, posting instructions so people could finally post thumbnails (which is the rule), and etc.

But some people are just too impatient.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I was in the process of compiling collections out of the first two threads, posting instructions so people could finally post thumbnails (which is the rule), and etc.

But some people are just too impatient.[/quote]

It's not that I'm impatient, I just wanted to find it. I didn't know this was going to be a hybrid thread.

[quote name='Scorch']It's not that I'm impatient, I just wanted to find it. I didn't know this was going to be a hybrid thread.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't directed at you.

I PM'ed Trak about letting me post the real thread again, but he either hasn't read it or doesn't care.

Im feeling alot of tension here. lets direct our anger towards the real enemy: people like MarkMan with his expendable income and a video game setup that would put any college students little slice of heaven to shame.

well, I'll post mine here for now.

Just moved into a new house and am finishing up setting everything up again. Fun!

-37" Sharp Aquos, Sony 7.1 HDMI Receiver, Polk RM6750 5.1 speaker set (will soon be 7.1) and Oppo upscaling DVD player

-PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 (with HD DVD drive, yay foresight), Xbox, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 all hooked up and ready to play

-PS2/3, Xbox/360 and Gamecube/Wii games on back wall in wall mounted DVD Trays (got them at Circuit City years ago, no longer made which means I'm screwed once these get filled up)

-PSP, DS, GBA and Dreamcast games on shelf to left of TV

"Custom" closet shelves (bought at walmart) with controllers, PSP system, DS system, NES, SNES, N64, PS1 and Sega CDX systems near the bottom. You just have to pull them out and plug them into the system selectors front panel to play them.

NES, SNES, N64 and PS1 games above the systems.

Strategy guides and Collectors editions of games that would not fit in the wall units because of their unusual size.

and a bonus, to the right on the other side of the closet (you can kind see the start of them) are more shelves with the entire Star Wars paperback book collection (minus maybe 10) in chronological order that I've been collecting for about 10 years now. How's that for geeky. As if having 700 games on my wall all alphabetized wasn't enough. (for those concerned, my girlfriend of 6 years and I live together, so it's not like I have to be concerned about chicks I bring home and hide all my nerdy things, like say 700 video games on a wall or the entire Star Wars paperback book collection in chronological order, and it's not like I have to impress her anymore)

TV DVD box sets on bookshelf, DVDs, HDDVDs and Blu Rays on wall shelf

[quote name='Malik112099']why do all of you still have the stickers on your tvs which have all the features on them? I pull that shit off the second the tv leaves the box...looks tacky imo[/quote]

because they got to return them after they take all these kick ass pics, as I refuse to admit that people have such amazing set-ups.

bread's done
Back