FS: XBOX Live 3 month code - $15 & Halo Reach full game code $10

Scarface7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
593 (100%)
As the title states, have the above for sale. Will send codes once paypal payment is received. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_punisher']Congrats on 200(and 1 as of writing). Let's celebrate by giving people with the word punisher in their name free movies![/quote]
How about instead the punisher tells me what movies he's interested in and I try to cut him a deal?

I'll take gladiator and transformers (assuming thats the 2007 version)

i'll paypal, but CML for possible trades

EDIT: i may also want mystic river or more LOL, you have a great collection

New title. Bought this and just read it's 4:3 only so offering it to a CAG before I return. Will give it a day or two. PM me if interested.

[quote name='SpitFire158']r u only selling HotD?[/quote]
I guess I'd trade it if something caught my eye. Didn't see anything on your list (pretty much looking for sealed games) except R6V2 if it's sealed. In which case I'd trade you HotD + cash for it. Let me know. ;)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hey man, I just remembered the $20 from the itunes gift cards.

I don't think I accept CC paypal, but i'm not sure.

My paypal is [email protected][/quote]
Long time no see Miller. Already hitting me up for money? I kid, I kid. :lol:

I'd long forgot about this. Think I PM'ed you when I got the credit and never heard back. I'll send it to you with existing funds later tonight.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Don't have PP.[/quote]
I can take a money order or concealed cash. Could also probably let it go for $23 if you did that since I wouldn't have to lose money to paypal fees. Let me know.

[quote name='SpitFire158']maybe.[/quote]
Let me know for sure asap. Going to return it to Gamecrazy if you or someone else doesn't buy it within the next couple days.

bread's done
Back