Where has Nintendofangirl gone?

lurknomore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
She was one of the best Nintendo GC posters here? She was a regular and voluminous poster....just the other day there were some Nintendo GameCube posts, and she wasn't the one who posted them. In fact, I then realized that I haven't heard one of her posts in some time. Anyone know where she's gone.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Lurknomore and Nintendofangirl sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote]

lol i was thinking the same thing

Maybe she died in a horrific car accident on New Years Day?

If she did, how would we ever know? It's not like her family would stop in here and tell us.

Everyone that just "disappears" from online fourms has to go some place. Some of them die.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Maybe she died in a horrific car accident on New Years Day?

If she did, how would we ever know? It's not like her family would stop in here and tell us.

Everyone that just "disappears" from online fourms has to go some place. Some of them die.[/quote]

True, true. It is just that some of y'all are quite chummy.

None of us are as chummy as we appear. It's just that we're keeping up appearances so the neighbors don't get to talking.

I always assumed that people who dropped off the face of the internet suddenly became interested in football and never touched a computer again, because it wasn't cool.

That or they died.

Or they just stopped caring and lost interest.

Some sorry people actually get attached to people they communicate with on message boards and feel that the freindship is mutual.

I never thought that I, one of the biggest nerds in the community, would ever say this.
GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!!!

THIS TOPIC IS SPAM!!! NOBODY EFFING CARES!!!

Err, I could care less about her....it was her postings about GC stuff that I cared about. I don't know her, don't care to know, don't know if she is even a her. So don't assume anything...Mr. I've-got-pent-up-issues-I've-got-to-talk-to-a-therapist-about.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Is she old enough for me to have lustful thoughts about?[/quote]
She is old enough for you JimmieMac....but only if you are into BBW, emphasis on the first B. *only teasing, don't want Quackzilla more P.O. cause I really don't know what she looks like. Geez.

[quote name='lurknomore']Err, I could care less about her....it was her postings about GC stuff that I cared about. I don't know her, don't care to know, don't know if she is even a her.[/quote]

With that kind of attitude, she may stay in hiding and never come back. Or just to spite you, buy an X-box.

Funny that you mention this. I've been wondering the same thing about minx. It seems she suddenly has dropped off the face of the internet too.

:?:

We must have a CAG stalker out there. He's hunting down all our women and keeping them for himself.

uh oh...

*Remembers that she too, is a woman. Is suddenly scared for her life.* 8-[

[quote name='JimmieMac']Dead. They're all dead. What hope is there for us? None?[/quote]

I've got a plan. We all need to get a Ouija board, then we can try to contact the spirits of CAGers past.

Or, we just wait for them to come back as zombies.

Either way, its a win-win.

[quote name='st0neface']Just checking their profile, NFG has only been gone ten days, and Minx eleven. That really isnt too long of a time.[/quote]

You guys are starting to creep me out.

Just think how creeped out they will be if/when they return and read this baloney.

[quote name='st0neface']Just checking their profile, NFG has only been gone ten days, and Minx eleven. That really isnt too long of a time.[/quote]

May not seem like too long of a time. But when someone posts multiple posts every day, for a few months, that's what makes it strange. If I disappeared for 10 days... no big deal, but I post less than 1 post per day.

Unless of course, that stalker comes after me. Then I would hope one you knights in shining armor would come to my rescue! Rocket launcher and all. :p

[quote name='RBM']Just think how creeped out they will be if/when they return and read this baloney.[/quote]
LOL :twisted:

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Theenternal']They are probably on spring break,[/quote]
Together?[/quote] That wouldnt be a bad thing :) . Its possible as march/april is filled with different schools taking spring breaks

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='JimmieMac']Maybe they're having a pillow fight as we speak.[/quote]

Do they have pig tails and pink camisoles on?[/quote]

and plaid skirts.....

:)

[quote name='SunnyRT'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='JimmieMac']Maybe they're having a pillow fight as we speak.[/quote]

Do they have pig tails and pink camisoles on?[/quote]

and plaid skirts.....

:)[/quote]

They defintely are going to end up seeing this.

btw plaid skirts are nice!

Ok ok guys you win I'll untie her and let her out of my basement . Those chains weren't holding her very well anyway. Also the neighbours are starting to complain about the screaming.

haha. sick posts. life after the internet or as others like to call it: life. you cheapassgamers are strange people. i like it here.

haha... We definitely need more girls in this forum. We're getting too attached to the handful that are active here and then have withdrawal when they're not here....

however there's nothing wrong with fantasizing about that pigtailed plaided pillow fight : :)

This thread has taken a life of its own. I should have realized that an innocent little thought would go every which way. I'm only 27, but I guess that I'm already an old gamer-fart. Damn this maturity of mine....I should have seen all of this coming.

Oh where, oh where has my nintendofangirl gone?
Oh where, oh where can she be?
With her deals on games
She is gone, what a shame.

Do you know the minx girl?
The minx girl?
The minx girl!
That lives in Drury Lane?

Minx and Jill
would find a deal
and post it on the website
Minx left the site
If I was single, her neck I'd bite
and Jill was non-existant

I was bored...

[quote name='lurknomore']This thread has taken a life of its own. I should have realized that an innocent little thought would go every which way. I'm only 27, but I guess that I'm already an old gamer-fart. Damn this maturity of mine....I should have seen all of this coming.[/quote]

Taken in the wrong context, that sounds VERY VERY wrong.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Oh where, oh where has my nintendofangirl gone?
With her deals on games
She is gone, what a shame.

The minx girl?
The minx girl!
That lives in Drury Lane?

Minx and Jill
would find a deal
and post it on the website
Minx left the site
If I was single, her neck I'd bite
and Jill was non-existant

I was bored...[/quote]

To the tune of "Sing a song of six-pense.

Sing a song of Sickness, sing a song of grime.
Sing of all the perverts, posting all the time.

To the tune of Alouette.

out of posts, ya
They're all out of post, ya
out of post, ya
That's all thier is to say.

But there are people waiting yet,
many people waiting yet,
with regret, with regret.
Get it yet? Get it yet?

out of post ya,
They're all out of posts,ya
out of posts, ya
So they don't post to-day.

[quote name='magilacudy']haha... We definitely need more girls in this forum. We're getting too attached to the handful that are active here and then have withdrawal when they're not here....

however there's nothing wrong with fantasizing about that pigtailed plaided pillow fight : :)[/quote]

Um, more girl gamers? After this thread you may have sent us all running....far....far...away. :wink:

To the tune of "I'll Be There for You" By The Rembrandts a.k.a The "Friends" Theme Song

So no one told ya minx wasn't gonna post today.
You're life's a joke, you're broke because you spend your time at CAG all day!
It's like you have it set as your homepage.
Yet you still miss out on deals because you still have not gotten paid.
But CAG will be here for you
Unless they change server again
CAG will be here for you
You probably have your computer in your den
CAG will be here for you
Because you're there for it too.

Actually I never really talked to nintendofangirl or minx, but I do remember making a poem about minx after JS had in a post a while back. I just like making stuff up :D

This post is now becoming one of the funniest threads here at CAG. I've forgotten about the deals for awhile...while waiting for the laughs from all of you imaginative crazies here at CAG.

[quote name='lurknomore']I'm only 27, but I guess that I'm already an old gamer-fart.[/quote]

If you're on old gamer-fart at 27, then I must be elderly and senile.

Oh well, does it really matter? Does it really matter if you can't clean or feed yourself or get to the toilet on your own or drive a car by yourself as long as you are still physically and mentally able to play video games?

I didn't think so. :D

To the tune of "Rescue Rangers" theme song

Some times, some deals
are slipping through the cracks
but these two, girls do
find a way to get them back

There's no deal too big, no deal too small
when you want games just call

Che-che-che-cheap ass gamer
The only one
Che-che-che-cheap ass gamer
it's so fun
Oh no, they never seem to fail at all
but once it gets leaked to fatwallet the deal is done!

Don't hate, go pro-create :)

Man talk about this thread going totally off topic, well at least I mention NFG and minx or at least one of them in my other posts...and this one too I guess :)

bread's done
Back