I've been having these weird thoughts lately. GGT #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mana Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Yes, back to my original title. I don't care what anyone says.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySk1UCUV4bo[/media]

Yes, the quote comes from Kingdom Hearts, when Sora starts off by saying "I've been having these weird thoughts late". I

finishing up the last bit of my homework due for the week and I'm pretty bored. Feel like playing some PC tonight, so I think I'll fire up UT3.

The title really should have been, "There are too many fuckin' pizzarias, but not enough GGTs (#40!)"

And yeah, off topic, but The Bamboozle has a fucking incredible line up so far. And it just gets better. They added Every Time I Die and Greeley Estates the other day. Oh, yeah, and fuckin' Snoop Dog!

So if any GGT'ers are gonna be hitting that shit up, hit ME up xD

GGT, help! I want to play Persona 3! I have Persona 3 here! It is stupid to play it and replay those parts again when FES comes out!

What shall I do?!

I would honestly wait until FES... because you'll have to replay it still in order to get through FES.

And :/ at this creepy title...

GGT is manly not EMO.

Where is the sex and explosions!?

NES is one hell of a drug...

[quote name='daroga']GGT, help! I want to play Persona 3! I have Persona 3 here! It is stupid to play it and replay those parts again when FES comes out!

What shall I do?![/QUOTE]

Don't play it unless you can beat it before April 22nd (you won't).

fuck, my fingers hurt from dat dere DJ Turntable... :(

Getting to the point where I can clear some level 7 songs.

Edit: Also, I picked up DDRMAX for the PS2... I got the (GASP) US version, because it's better than the JP version, surprisingly. I think it's the only one not loaded up with shitty pop music.

Oh wait, I have another note! I got a 50 dollar gift card to gamestop for easter! Shiiit yeah! Time to pick up that fuckin' Brawl! There haven't been shortages, have there?

this GGT fails almost as much as the Dynasty Warriors GGT.

OMGJapanLOLLL

Just so we clarify, does everyone automatically think of Kingdom Hearts when seeing:

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately."

I just want to make sure i'm not alone on this.

[quote name='linkpwns']Oh wait, I have another note! I got a 50 dollar gift card to gamestop for easter! Shiiit yeah! Time to pick up that fuckin' Brawl! There haven't been shortages, have there?[/quote]

Lots of cursing in this thread. You get presents for Easter? What has this world come to...

[quote name='the_punisher']Just so we clarify, does everyone automatically think of Kingdom Hearts when seeing:

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately."

I just want to make sure i'm not alone on this.[/QUOTE]

No, I think of someone who's lost his fucking mind.

Also, Cadbury Cream Eggs/Caramel Eggs = win.

[quote name='Chacrana']No, I think of someone who's lost his fucking mind.
[/QUOTE]

Makes me think of someone who's coming out.

[quote name='Chacrana']No, I think of someone who's lost his fucking mind.

Also, Cadbury Cream Eggs/Caramel Eggs = win.[/quote]

Hope that guy's not me. I'm not crazy. I'm just a little psychotic

*insert exploding baby picture from Codemned 2*

If you're having weird thoughts about kingdom hearts, you just might be a pedophile.

[quote name='zewone']Makes me think of someone who's coming out,[/quote]

Of rehab?

(I know what you mean, this is an aside in case you take me seriously)

[quote name='daroga']GGT, help! I want to play Persona 3! I have Persona 3 here! It is stupid to play it and replay those parts again when FES comes out!

What shall I do?![/quote] I sold my copy of Persona 3. After amazon fees and what have you I made out with only a couple extra bucks of what I paid. Although, since FES will only be $30 it didn't seem like a bad deal to me.

Complete fail...

Oh yea... Anyone looking forward to Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 and Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 KENZAN (Yakuza 2/3) should be pleased that SEGA plans on announcing US release dates for both titles sometime in the near future...

:p

[quote name='MarkMan']Complete fail...

Oh yea... Anyone looking forward to Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 and Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 KENZAN (Yakuza 2/3) should be pleased that SEGA plans on announcing US release dates for both titles sometime in the near future...

:p[/quote]

Awesome. Hopefully Yakuza 2 is at a nice price. I've been wating to play that game.

When I first saw the thread title, I was like what the fuck? But then I see it's TMK and now it all makes sense.

Well, this GGT is timely because I was playing Oblivion a couple nights ago and after saving the game, I just decided to kill everyone in Anvil. I was bummed when some folks could not be killed, but it was still interesting to see the kind of destruction you can cause with all the bodies lying everywhere. More RPGs should allow this, IMO.

[quote name='Kendal']If anyone wants to THunt or do the story in Co-op I will be on all day tomorrow. ALL DAY![/QUOTE]

If my copy comes in the mail tomorrow I'm up for it.

[quote name='jer7583']this GGT fails almost as much as the Dynasty Warriors GGT.[/quote]
i don't remember any dynasty warriors ggt, but i don't see how it could fail given the amount of terrible funny lines in those games.

i played dw6 and remember this line. not exact, but something like that:

zhang fei: liu bei, you're a very just person. that's why the people want to follow you.
liu bei: NO! DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! ... actually, that's alright. thank you, fei.

Just finished filing my taxes!Going to get around $800 Total and then $300 for the stimulus growth thing!Yay!Is any major game going to come out in May for the PS3?

[quote name='kainzero']i don't remember any dynasty warriors ggt, but i don't see how it could fail given the amount of terrible funny lines in those games.

i played dw6 and remember this line. not exact, but something like that:

zhang fei: liu bei, you're a very just person. that's why the people want to follow you.
liu bei: NO! DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! ... actually, that's alright. thank you, fei.[/quote]

You weren't around then for it.....

Lucky.

[quote name='snakelda']Just finished filing my taxes!Going to get around $800 Total and then $300 for the stimulus growth thing!Yay!Is any major game going to come out in May for the PS3?[/quote]

Meh, I'd wait for June. I think Haze is the only big one in May. Unless you consider "Iron Man", and "Kung Fu Panda" big releases, that is.

This weekend I was mostly playing R6V:2 and Sega Rally Revo, both are pretty sweet.

I also started Enchanted Arms, I'm not a huge RPG fan but it seems good so far.

And I finished the last cheesemints I intend to get on Hour of Victory, I can't stomach any more of that shitty game.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Wtf at this thread title. Phail.[/QUOTE]Hey, it's my first one. I'm still new at this and I am a big Sora fan (At forums I rarely post at, I usually put up a Sora avatar). I'll change it a little later today whenever I actually have time,

First one isn't perfect. It was a quote from Kingdom Hearts.

[quote name='linkpwns']Oh, yeah, and fuckin' Snoop Dog![/QUOTE]
I've seen him live before. You will be disappointed. He will interrupt his own songs to tell the audience to repeat after him, chanting "ohhh yeahh" and "hell yeah" for a couple minutes straight. Worst.

Finished The Longest Journey last night, thank god for GameFAQs. Made the game enjoyable. Ending was pretty cool too. Bring on Crisis Core.

I agree with pete.

Then again, you're excited about ETID and Shitty Estates, so you should be going in expecting nothings anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back