Let's ban -- stylesandgames -- from eBay for PIRACY

btantra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
He's been selling pirated copies of gameboy games on ebay. Look at this feedback:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...es&items=25&page=8&frompage=-1&item=-1&de=off

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...es&items=25&page=9&frompage=-1&item=-1&de=off

He's selling the NOTORIOUS "Nintondo" carts around on ebay. All you need to do just make a report using the link below (and click on the report link on the bottom of its page) to eBay and list his item numbers.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unauthorized-copies.html

I did and hopefully more of you will do the same. I am cheapass, but I am against piracy!

well u never know, these guys get there games in masses from wholesale distributors, and they might be either accidently or purposely putting in those games. and he does have a lot more positive than negative. so i'd think twice b4 ruining a mans livelyhood.

[quote name='EggViper']well u never know, these guys get there games in masses from wholesale distributors, and they might be either accidently or purposely putting in those games. and he does have a lot more positive than negative. so i'd think twice b4 ruining a mans livelyhood.[/quote]

If you haven't noticed, that's what we do here. Ruin people's reputation for the hell of it.

Well reporting this guy won't instantly ruin his live, but it will start the investigation and that's what I want.

He has more + than - is because a lot of people don't care or worse, don't know the difference between bootleg and authentic

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='EggViper']well u never know, these guys get there games in masses from wholesale distributors, and they might be either accidently or purposely putting in those games. and he does have a lot more positive than negative. so i'd think twice b4 ruining a mans livelyhood.[/quote]

If you haven't noticed, that's what we do here. Ruin people's reputation for the hell of it.[/quote]

Now, that's some comedy.

[quote name='EggViper']well u never know, these guys get there games in masses from wholesale distributors, and they might be either accidently or purposely putting in those games. and he does have a lot more positive than negative. so i'd think twice b4 ruining a mans livelyhood.[/quote]

If it IS a problem with his suppliers giving him bootleg games and he's unaware then it would be better he'd find out, wouldn't you think?

This guy seems much more legit than the others. Most bootleggers I've seen have hidden their feedback and include in the description that if you care about what a game packaging looks like, then dont buy their stuff.

I think making the bidder invisible to other people has already made him much less legit. He doesn't even have pictures of his games, or at least a real model of one. I am sure by now he should be able to afford a digital camera.

Well, I submitted an email to Nintendo about the guy. It would be better that he find out about the bootlegs, if he actually doesn't know about them.. which I kind of doubt. He's awfully quick to jump on the people who leave bad feedback saying they're bootlegs, like he's either trying to hide the fact or he honestly doesn't care about the quality of the product and thus I'd want him to get shut down. I hope Nintendo will actually take the time to look into it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Am I the only one that just completely ignores Quckzilla's posts?[/quote]

I'm now a member of your legion also.

I've been doing the same--there's this guy who sells a 'link' to enter something to 'win' the chance to get Final Fantasy XI for PS2 for 40 bucks. I've been reporting every one of those I've found. It's not piracy, but it's against ebay policy, and the first auctions were *very* misleading, and people thought they were buying the game, not some link to a pyramid scheme.

I have the urge to send this guy an email from ebay and tell him about this thread... at least that might scare him off a little. But I am not sure if I should do that though ;p

I recieved an email from Nintendo today about the report I sent in. Unfortunately, they're asking me for pictures, which I figured they would do anyway. I was just hoping the email would make them look into it at the least. Well shucks.

bread's done
Back