Remote Play for MGS 1?

darkcecil32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I haven't tried Remote Play between my PSP/3 yet, but I'm curious to know if Metal Gear Solid 1 from the MGS: Essential Collection works, as from what I've been told it's just the PSone game pressed onto PS2 cd's and still uses a PS1 mem card for saves. This is a feature I'm dying to try out and am looking forward to giving it a go.

Good question, I want to assume that this is an actual PS1 game since it comes on 2 CDs and uses a PS1 memory card. I haven't opened mine up yet so I couldn't tell you.

For anyone who has done this, how does the analog work? Do you use the D-Pad Left/Right for L2/R2? I'm very interested because I'd love to remote play this as well.

I tried it last night, it works but there's a delay which might kill it.
I couldn't tell you any specifics on it as i just tried it enough to start a new game.

I tried this last month and it was laggy.since i have the black psp..the direction pad buttons are horrible. But its cool playing MGS1 on the psp, but thats if your in japan ;)

Tried it this weekend with my original copy and it's a little bit too laggy, even on the +2 input settings. It's almost there though, it'd be playable if they got it up to +4 or even maybe +3. My main problem was that I couldn't really switch weapons effectively since it defaults to the wrong set of L/R buttons.

bread's done
Back