How much does a PS2 game weigh?

I'm guessing you wish to know the weight to use online services like PayPal/USPS online right? An average PS2 game weighs about 5 oz, a little less.

Many online retailers will list the exact weight. I've shipped out over a dozen games lately and the weight has been between 4-10 oz depending on what system it's for, how many discs, with case and manual, ect.

If you don't know for sure, I don't know if I would guesstimate.

Nah, I have a seller claiming he sent out 5 games via first class mail. Last I heard, first class mail is restricted to 13 ounces or less. Anyway, thanks for the input.

[quote name='iflabs']Nah, I have a seller claiming he sent out 5 games via first class mail. Last I heard, first class mail is restricted to 13 ounces or less. Anyway, thanks for the input.[/quote]

It is. Five games will come to roughly two pounds. The average game comes in at 7 oz. but as mentioned before, they fluctuate between about 5 and 10.

I just had a complete PS2 game come today. Said 6 oz. It came in a small bubble envelope snug fit. No shipping price on it though. However it should be $1.50ish first class.

I just mailed out a complete PS2 game out today. It weighed 6oz including a 6"x9" bubble envelope. Postage was $1.98 first class.

I just had a complete PS2 game come today. Said 6 oz. It came in a small bubble envelope snug fit. No shipping price on it though. However it should be $1.50ish first class.

I just mailed out a complete PS2 game out today. It weighed 6oz including a 6"x9" bubble envelope. Postage was $1.98 first class.

Do PlayStation games not qualify for media mail anymore? I can't even choose that method on eBay or Mercari anymore. I took a first class label to the USPS that Mercari provided me. They sent it back the next day and said I owed another 3 dollars bc it was too thick.

bread's done
Back