Borders (and sometimes Barnes and Noble) Coupons

This should be helpful, I've been looking to buy some comics, so if I can get them cheaper than at amazon this will be great. Thanks!

If you sign up for the free Borders Rewards program, you get tons of coupons in your email. I've only been a part of it for a month and I've gotten at least 4 different ones, not including the sign up one.

I also recommend checking Amazon's prices versus what the coupon discount gives you, sometimes its the same or better on Amazon.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Woo! I didn't see that coupon chase! Great that I'm in Vegas to boot. By the way, where in vegas?[/QUOTE]

The new Borders, right next to Frys.

I don't know if it's regional but I believe it's Educator Appreciation Week as well, so if you are a teacher and have some semblance of proof you can get 25% off your purchase. Of course, there are stipulations (no periodicals, comics, nothing from the cafe, no Rosetta Stone, electronics are a no-go, etc.) but overall it isn't too shabby in case you end up at Borders, forget the 30% coupon (or are under $10) and yet you have a paystub or ID on you. ;)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Woo! I didn't see that coupon chase! Great that I'm in Vegas to boot. By the way, where in vegas?[/QUOTE]

The new Borders, right next to Frys.

I don't know if it's regional but I believe it's Educator Appreciation Week as well, so if you are a teacher and have some semblance of proof you can get 25% off your purchase. Of course, there are stipulations (no periodicals, comics, nothing from the cafe, no Rosetta Stone, electronics are a no-go, etc.) but overall it isn't too shabby in case you end up at Borders, forget the 30% coupon (or are under $10) and yet you have a paystub or ID on you. ;)

chase, there should be a 30% off a $10 purchase or higher out right now. I've seen it on DVDTalk....let me see if I got the link in my mail box.

[quote name='joshnorm']Yes, I was going to go grab Rant this weekend. Good times.[/quote]

Good book, just not his best. I might pick up American Psycho and something else this weekend.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']A few criterions here I come. This brings it to about DD prices, but I know the quality of the merchandise will be good and I get instant gratification.:D[/quote]

Criterion makes books?

thanks, i'm a rewards member, wonder why i never get these coupons. now i can get an EDGE and not spend $10 for a mag!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Hmm... it's too bad they don't have anything I want and are always overpriced.[/quote]

Hehehe... that may be so, but I love mah books. :drool: I em such teh nerd.

After 30% (sometimes 40%), $15 books seems quite inexpensive. Also, the Borders deals are usually great for Criterions when you can't wait for a DD sale, or shipping, and want your product immediately (instant gratification.).

bread's done
Back