ConsoleHeroes EA Sponsored Army of Two Contest- WIN ARMY OF TWO!

Ao24.jpg

It's time to team up to help the site and win some games. The first thing you will need to do is find a partner to team up with. Your mission as a team is to come up with 3 of the best, unique ideas that we can implement on the site. At least one idea required must involve promotion of the site and help get the word out. Another required idea should revolve around improvement of the site. You will need one of each required ideas plus one from either area to have three (3) total. Only one team can win so make them good.

Post your ideas along with your and your teammates site user names in to this thread. Take your time and think things out, only by working as an "Army of Two" can you win this contest.

*Please note these are PS3 games and will not work in an Xbox 360. Don't let that stop you from helping us and winning you some games.

You must sign up at ConsoleHeroes.com to join this competition. Remember, you must partner up with another person keeping with the Army of Two theme;)(He/she must be signed up too) When you sign up, put iJohn as your referrer.(That is me:p) Putting me as a referrer will also let us know if you are a spammer or not:) We are a growing site and we hope you like it.

After signing up, go here: http://www.consoleheroes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=62211#post62211

[quote name='DarkRider23']Thanks OP.[/quote]

NP:)

Remember to put me as referrer for notification reasons:) iJohn is the name..

[quote name='mkay']Who wants to team up with me. I'd be glad to join![/quote]

Go check out the forums there. There are great guys there who would love to join up with you:) Also there are the CAGs;)

Oh yeah and bump:bouncy:

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']Anyone wanna team up with me? P.M me. I think we could win.[/quote]

mkay wanted a partner...You can also post in the ConsoleHeroes forum to find a member:)

bread's done
Back