PSN Game Sharing Group 2 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrandedBrit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
PSN Game Sharing Group 2

This thread shall be used by members of PSN Game Sharing Group 2 to discuss anything related to game sharing (and not) within the group. Members are as follows :whistle2:

StrandedBrit
Smiggity
Hone
Buddah8640
Bornrunnin31

Current level of brokness (account funds) = $22

Any changes to membership will be updated here in the OP.

Looks like with the store being down for the next few weeks there won't be anymore purchases until at least the new opening. Hopefully we get some good stuff with the opening.

Doesn't Operation Broken Mirror come out then too?

EDIT: Hold on. Doesn't COD4 map pack hit then too? There goes the reserve funds!

Awwwww how nice of you to give us our own thread!

PS Store down = Sucks

Yea, I think it was April 17 when Broken Mirror drops.

Hopefully they release some more info on new psn games soon. The info dump this past week on wipeout, elefunk, and echochrome was nice, but now we need to know what else sony will be taking our money with!

Forgot about this: Anyone in the group own a PSP? I'm most likely going to purchase one this summer when the GOW bundle ships, and was wondering about sharing those games too. But, I may just have to start another group for that when the time comes or just settle for games that are Remote-Playable.

I have a psp. I haven't gotten any of hte ps1 games yet. I bought beats. It's ok. Might look into echodrome though

Had one. Sold it to finance my PS3 ... but looking at getting one again and the GoW one looks sweet. If gamesharing is a possibility then that would be a plus in my decision to repurchase one.

Also plan on picking up a psp this summer, so team Michigan could do some psp gamesharing then...Thanks for starting the thread SB. April 24th items look awesome to me, PJM encore and COD4 maps launching that day. You guys know i am up for whatever so it really doesnt matter.

I would need to do some serious work on convincing my wife that I need a PSP before I can get one, StrandedBrit knows where I am coming from on this one! I think it would be cool to have one, but we will have to see. I would have to get some serious bonus money at work to convince her of that one. She does know what a big GoW freak I am, and my birthday is in July, so if StrandedBrit drops her some hints on a present for me then maybe I will get one this summer also. Then we can include those titles in our purchases.

[quote name='smiggity']Also plan on picking up a psp this summer, so team Michigan could do some psp gamesharing then...Thanks for starting the thread SB. April 24th items look awesome to me, PJM encore and COD4 maps launching that day. You guys know i am up for whatever so it really doesnt matter.[/quote]

Yeah this month has turned into a gaming bonanza. Warhawk OBM, COD4 Mappack, PJM Encore, GT5 Prologue and GTA4! :whee:

[quote name='buddah8640']I would need to do some serious work on convincing my wife that I need a PSP before I can get one, StrandedBrit knows where I am coming from on this one! I think it would be cool to have one, but we will have to see. I would have to get some serious bonus money at work to convince her of that one. She does know what a big GoW freak I am, and my birthday is in July, so if StrandedBrit drops her some hints on a present for me then maybe I will get one this summer also. Then we can include those titles in our purchases.[/quote]

I'll see what I can do! :psp:

Well, looks like I started something there. I'm not entirely sure if downloadable games for psp work the same way as they do on ps3, but I'm sure a little research will answer that.
I know I have come across a few mentions of games, such as High Stakes Poker, that you can use Remote Play from ps3 to psp to play on the go.
Still, its nice to see the Sony love in this thread, lol. I actually had never really considered a psp until GoW CoO just came out, not to mention all this crazy stuff you can do with Remote Play.

Anyway, back to ps3Land! April looks like it's going to hit our Wallet hard and May could be just as bad. I like all of these games that Sony is pushing out for download, they may not have quantity, but the quality is sure there.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yeah this month has turned into a gaming bonanza. Warhawk OBM, COD4 Mappack, PJM Encore, GT5 Prologue and GTA4! :whee:

I'll see what I can do! :psp:[/quote]
Holy shit dude, is that the Eye of Thundara in your Avatar? Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:applause:

Yeah, the main reason I want a psp is for media playback through remote play. Other than Patapon and GoW I probably wouldn't get many UMD games.. Yeah april is a big month for our wallets, good thing we gameshare or I would be officially broke!

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Got a suggestion for the OP. Put the amount of money in our wallet there so we know how close we are to broke?[/quote]

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back