H: PS3 games/PSP bundle/Blus W: Max Payne 3/Offers

Killaindian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
My Policy: I will ship first if you have more trades then me and if I feel you are a good member. I ship First class with D/C. If you want tracking, that will cost extra. If you have less trades then me then I expect you to ship first.

Haves:

PS3
- Batman Arkham City (used pass)
- Battlefield 3 (used pass)
- Bioshock II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- DJ Hero and controller
- God of War 3
- Gran Turismo 5 (Original edition)
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Killzone 2
- Little Big Planet
- Little Big Planet 2
- Mass Effect 3 (w/ online pass)
- NBA 2K11/2K7 (no case and will bundle them regardless if you want one of them)
- Red Dead Redemption
- Skyrim
- Sports Champions
- Uncharted 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS3 Accessories

- HKS wired Racing Controller. Used for racing games. Works great and makes a big difference especially in GT5 and Motorstorm.

- Eagle Eye Controller. Allows you to use Mouse and Keyboard on the PS3. Install CD missing but original box is there. The software can be downloaded on the main website. This kicks ass on any FPS game, especially COD.

- 2 Dualshock controller

- 1 Sixaxis Controller (loose L2 button)(want to get rid of)(great if you are looking to use parts to fix up another controller or simply use as a controller...I am too used to dualshock to go back)

- Playstation Move camera, controller, and navigation controller. I will bundle these together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSP (want to sell and will bundle everything just make an offer)
- PSP 1000 with charger (not original but working) and 2gb memory stick
- Dynasty Warriors
- Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
- Metal Gear Portable Ops
- Tekken Dark Resurrection
- Warriors Orochi 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blu Rays
- Afro Samurai (Jap Edition)
- Black Hawk Down
- Blood Diamond
- Get Him to the Greek
- Rush Hour 3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wants:

Paypal/Amazon
Max Payne 3
Any HD Collections (especially MGS/DMC)
Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a few games I am interested in: MLB 2K8, NBA 2K8, Halo 3, & Oblivion. Could you CML (in my sig) if there is anything you are interested in? Thanks :D

PS3 Games:ps3:
-Unreal Tournament III (Coming in soon)
-Orange Box (Coming in soon)

-Uncharted
Xbox 360:360:
-Lost Planet

Blu Ray:br:
-Planet Earth Collection
-The Prestige
-Rush Hour 3
-Kiss of the Dragon

Saw your sig in the cheapfitz thread (seems I got hosed too).
Interested in some of the above for myself, some of my buddies are interested in others. Let me know what you'ld sell and if I have anything you would like.

If your Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence is the original version (meaning it has both discs, and is also complete), I will trade my sealed copy of Heavenly Sword for it. PM me what you think. Thanks

bread's done
Back