PC Game Collection - 300+ Good Titles

Regicide

CAG Veteran
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm getting rid of everything, and I've got a ton of stuff, but I only see video games on this forum, so I'm going to gauge interest before I bother publishing a comprehensive list. They're mostly from the '90s. Plenty of adventure games (Grim Fandango, Leisure Suit Larry's Ultimate Pleasure Pack), Star Wars games (Tie Fighter, Rebellion), RPGs (Daggerfall, Fallout 2), and others, including some esoteric stuff (Strife, Emperor of the Fading Suns, Syndicate, etc.).

My prices will be very reasonable, and much better with higher volumes.

PC games = video games too. CAG also has a ':pc:' symbol so of course you can post about it. Take note you'll probably be asked to ship first.

Alright, I'll be posting a list some time soon (it's too late and I'm too busy to bother now, sorry). In the mean time, message me with specific inquiries (my hitting percentage with those has been about .750 since I started liquidating these games, just to give you an idea of the stuff I have).

I'd say the only good way to gauge interest is to actually list some games. Start with a hundred, that won't take too long. I'll read it.

bread's done
Back