PSN Gamesharing Group 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyeknom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
I went ahead and made the thread for us, like group 2.

Current Roster
------------------
1. Dyeknom (deposited)
2. Shizim (deposited)
3. nh1129 (Deposited)
4. MillerTime2523
5. Nikkai (deposited)

I figure what we will do is each person posts their top 3 games and we will make game-purchasing rounds (starting with everybody's game #1 choice). This way everybody's top choice is guaranteed and there's not loads of waiting. If the top game is Tekken 5: DR... we'll have to discuss it as a group since the cost is more.

Shizim's Game Choices
----------------------------
1. Pixel Junk Monsters
2. Everyday shooter
3. fl0w

Dyeknom's Game Choices
--------------------------------
1. Super Stardust HD
2. Pain
3. Super Puzzle Fighter II HD

nh1129's Game Choices
--------------------------------
1. Everyday Shooter
2. Pain
3. Echochrome

MillerTime's Game Choices
------------------------------
1. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Turbo
2. Echnocrome
3. Gauntlet / Lemmings

Nikkai's Game Choices
-----------------------------
1. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Turbo
2. Lemmings
3. StarDust HD

First round of games being purchased: Pixel Junk Monsters, Everyday Shooter, Super Stardust HD, Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Turbo

Members interested in the Call of Duty 4 map pack as a future transaction: Shizim, Dyeknom

Current Wallet: $00.04

Basically a new account will be made for the group (probably named cagg4). We will take the top games from everybody's list, add the cost together and divide by 5. Each person will need to log on, put their fifth into the purse (and delete their CC info afterwards) and with that purse we will purchase the games. If more than one person puts a specific game as their top pick then we will only have to initially split 4 game costs... Just depends on which games people want.

After we purchase the games, each person can log in and download the games on one system only. This is mainly for the group to get the actual game discussion going. The PSN gamesharing thread covers the process in pretty good detail.

Are you guys only doing straight up games? No DLC? Not really a fan of DLC(vs actual games) but the COD maps at a discount would be nice.

Also, apologies for the stupid question, but if I were to gameshare would all the profiles on my PS3 be able to access that content or only one?

Thanks!

As it stands right now, I think we're just doing games (with DLC possibility in the future, depending on demand). I know that I'm personally going to purchase the cod4 maps, so I'd be up for that if others are in the future.

And yes, the games are accessible without being logged into shared account.

I'm not interested in dlc (with the exception being COD maps). And yes it is downloaded to the machine so all profiles can view it.

Hmm. I might be down although I'm a little picky on what I would want. So this isn't working like some where we download what each other have? JW, because I've got PixelJunk, Twisted Metal II, and Mortal Kombat II.

Also, I'd be interested but if everyone's top choice is different, are we really saving money by going in jointly? In theory this only works if we are all interested in the same games right?

[quote name='cartman58']
Also, I'd be interested but if everyone's top choice is different, are we really saving money by going in jointly? In theory this only works if we are all interested in the same games right?[/quote]

Sort of, that is one reason I have people post their top three. That way potential group members can get a better feel if this would be something they are interested in. There are a few other groups out there looking for different games. As you can see, a few people's games are overlapping with second/third choices of other group members. It all works itself out :)

[quote name='dyeknom']Sort of, that is one reason I have people post their top three. That way potential group members can get a better feel if this would be something they are interested in. There are a few other groups out there looking for different games. As you can see, a few people's games are overlapping with second/third choices of other group members. It all works itself out :)[/quote]

How much are we talking about putting in? I'll probably be down for this, just ask a few more questions then others.

[quote name='cartman58']How much are we talking about putting in? I'll probably be down for this, just ask a few more questions then others.[/quote]

That depends on the price of games... but it's generally 2-3$ per game. If games overlap, the overall cost is less.. but it comes out to be 10-14$ for 5 games I think.

I'm not 100% sure if nikkai is still interested, just waiting for a PM. If so, then the group is officially full :)

[quote name='dyeknom']
I'm not 100% sure if nikkai is still interested, just waiting for a PM. If so, then the group is officially full :)[/quote]

Understand. If he decides not to join then I'll take that last spot.

Awesome sauce, group is full. I'll go check the PSN and check the prices/deposit my part into the purse. I'll PM the account name / pass to each of you. Please be sure to erase your CC info after depositing into the purse.

How do you want to do the actual game purchase? When the needed amount is in the purse, the person who last deposited purchases the game? Or do it all at once?

Sorry Cartman. I'm pretty sure there is another group in that gamesharing thread, though.

*shrug* Doesn't matter - how about when it's full - dyeknom, you make the purchase since you're heading up the group this turn - we'll switch to next person in line on next round

Just PM us when you've made the purchase - that's how rock band was done

Alright, I set up the account and put in the first deposit. Everything combined is around 39.96
9.99 ea. for SS HD, SPF2, PJM, ES. Couldn't find the place to insert amount, so I just deposited $10.00. I'll PM each of you the info.

Also, if you haven't done this before. To erase your personal billing information, you have to go back to account management > Account Management.

Oh, if you're interested in the CoD4 map pack, please post. I know shizim and myself both are, so we just gotta figure out how many are into the game as well.

K I just put in my $10

I think everyone should just put in $10 because I'm sure we'll come across another game we want.

[quote name='dyeknom']
Sorry Cartman. I'm pretty sure there is another group in that gamesharing thread, though.[/quote]

No problem. Happy Gamesharing to you guys. I'll pop in there and see if there will be a new one forming.

[quote name='cartman58']No problem. Happy Gamesharing to you guys. I'll pop in there and see if there will be a new one forming.[/quote]

Thanks :) Might ask Mojimbo as well, since he seemed interested in it.

Went ahead and picked up the PJM, Everyday shooter and the Stardust activation. While we wait for the last two.

I need somebody to check and make sure they get the full version of SS HD. If not, I'll put another 10$ in and just erase SS HD from the lists.

[quote name='dyeknom']Went ahead and picked up the PJM, Everyday shooter and the Stardust activation. While we wait for the last two.

I need somebody to check and make sure they get the full version of SS HD. If not, I'll put another 10$ in and just erase SS HD from the lists.[/quote]

went ahead and got pjm and ss hd (i think its the full game even though the download says demo)

I forgot i already had every day shooter so i didnt redownload it.

^^^ I was wrong. That is only the demo of super stardust HD ^^

and after playing the demo i really like the game.

Go to the option that says purchase, or something like that when logged into our account and see if it will let you d/l the activation without purchasing again.

Let me know if that works, so I'll know if i need to add another 10$ and pick up the next game on the list.

Also, waiting on Miller/Nikkai to pick up SPF2 HD

Hey sorry - totally forgot - I'll put money in now

Alright - just bought and downloading Super PUzzle Fighter Turbo

Just need miller to put in his ten and we're all set for this round =)

SSHD does work.

I already had the demo downloaded and I just click downloaded it again under our purchases (I only downloaded it, I didn't install it) and my demo became the full game.

So... the download was a demo... but instead of clicking download... you click purchase?

A little confused/new to this =) I downloaded what we had in "My Download List" or whatever that's called it it's entitled "Demo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back