b3b0p's List: Want Factory Sealed Kingdom Hearts Dream Collector's Edition

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
So, I had a factory sealed copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition in my car. My car was just stolen today, so I want a new copy soon. Waiting to see how much insurance will cover.

What was stolen and I'll need to replace:

The Last Story Wii Factory Sealed (The launch one? Is it different than the current one?)
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition Factory Sealed
Kirby Collection Wii Factory Sealed
Playstation 2 System Factory Sealed (just arrived from SonyStyle.com)

So, assuming insurance covers me I want to and need to replace these.

I think I can buy all from Amazon Shipped and Sold except the Kingdom Hearts Collector's Edition.

I'll work on getting a list. It's big.

Also, does anyone know if the original Wii Systems came with some sort of factory seal or sticker on the tabs or something indicating it was untouched and brand new?

Thanks, working on list...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to thread crap, but for those that don't know, the December 2001 issue has the Xbox vs. Gamecube cover story and the January 2002 is one of the most wanted issues, since it's the 150th issue.

Not sure how much shipping is. Let me get an estimate.

Yes, I am interested in selling the Nintendo Power Magazines. I think there are 50-75. Starting around issue 2-5 with gaps, but not too many if I remember. I'll have to get them out and check.

Chris

Are old gaming mags worth anything? My friend has some from the early 90s. Most he threw away, but I know he still has some of them.

[quote name='6669']Are old gaming mags worth anything? My friend has some from the early 90s. Most he threw away, but I know he still has some of them.[/quote]
If they are, I'm breaking out my old collections.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='6669']Are old gaming mags worth anything? My friend has some from the early 90s. Most he threw away, but I know he still has some of them.[/quote]
If they are, I'm breaking out my old collections.[/quote]
Yeah, especially if someone out there is willing to pay $20 for them. Shipping would be expensive though :(

Damn, we have a lot of Nintendo Powers, too. I gotta watch this thread and see how much people are interested.

Free Bump!

Shipping Quotes via FedEx Ground (UPS quote was eye boggling):

EGM Entire Lot of 37 issues Estimated Shipping: $12-$14
Nintendo Power Entire Lot Estimated Shipping (~55-60lbs): $23-$25

Hope that does not scare anyone off. I am sure we can work some thing out.

Thanks,
Chris

OP, Check my lists to see if there's anything. I also have a Zelda CE guide if you are interested.

I'm interested in your Nintendo Power guides. I can't really tell what's inside, but I will PM you.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='6669']Are old gaming mags worth anything? My friend has some from the early 90s. Most he threw away, but I know he still has some of them.[/quote]
If they are, I'm breaking out my old collections.[/quote]

I don't look to making much off of this. Shipping mags, especially old ones is not very economical. I can't throw them out as these, especially the Nintendo Power, are near and dear to my heart. They are so much fun to go back and read. In fact, some these issues will be very very very... hard for me to give up. I was subscriber since issue #2 (Subscribed with issue #1). I was pretty young then and I guess did not take care of them properly.

Note that all the ones I am listing here are in very nice condition. They have been read, but none of the posters or anything like that is missing (I will even double check issues upon request). There may be one or 2 issues that are kind of beat up, but that is only because Nintendo Power changed the binding to a cheaper staple binding.

Chris

I'll give ya a free bump and I also want to keep watch on this topic. I've got the first 100 or so Nintendo Powers, all the way back to #1, and even 5 or 6 of Nintendo's original magazine they published before NP. I've also got every issue of PSM back to #1. I was gonna throw them all out, but now I might not...

Wow. I have tons of Nintendo Power, even the one way back when with a preview for Final Fantasy (the original). It says something like "This game could be promising."

And greydemise, I know the EGM you mean, the one with Cloud on it .. I have it in it's original wrap, and used to have it hanging on my wall, lol. I like that cover.

[quote name='b3b0p']Shipping Quotes via FedEx Ground (UPS quote was eye boggling):

Thanks,
Chris[/quote]

Ship it Media Mail with USPS, it'll take longer (5-7 days) but it's hella cheap.

[quote name='supermariomelee']Not to thread crap, but for those that don't know, the December 2001 issue has the Xbox vs. Gamecube cover story and the January 2002 is one of the most wanted issues, since it's the 150th issue.[/quote]

Those are 2 of the 3 issues that I have lost. My third is the limited edition Final Fantasy X one. I have rotten luck don't I? :(

You know, I always did want the old EGM with the Panzer Dragoon Saga review in it. I have all of the EGM's from the past 4 years though, including that limited edition one with the Amano artwork cover for FF X

[quote name='JAMMR'][quote name='b3b0p']Shipping Quotes via FedEx Ground (UPS quote was eye boggling):

Thanks,
Chris[/quote]

Ship it Media Mail with USPS, it'll take longer (5-7 days) but it's hella cheap.[/quote]

Or if it weights enough try for book rate, takes forever but its even cheaper. I think they call it Bound Printed Matter rate now. :lol:

[quote name='b3b0p']will they take such heavy items?[/quote]

I mailed a 50 pound box once, so yes! If your worried split it into several smaller boxes.

I got some offers for individual issues.

Where can I get a cheap evelopes to ship these in?

Are you guys interested in helping me part these out?

Or should I sell it in one lot?

Chris

I did an estimate online at USPS.COM and the cost was still about $10-$13 media mail.

Any place to get cheap envelopes? Post office wants like $1.50 per envelope that seems unreasonable and puts cost clost to Priority.

Chris

Interested in all of your Nintendo Power mags. Check my list in my sig please. And if I don't have something you'd be interested in for ALL of them, cml for the first 20 or so issues you have.

I just packed up all the Nintendo Power Mags in to newly bought boxes.

The Boxes are all 12x12x6 and weigh ~16 lbs or less

The Nintendo Power mags take up about 2.5 boxes, so I would have to ship 3 of those boxes for all the Nintendo Power Mags.

The EGM mags I have not packed, but should fit in 2 boxes instead of 3. Same boxes and weights.

So, if you guys wanted to try and get cheapest delivery option available I am quite open. Post office won't let me do Media Mail with these. They said Catalogs only, no commercial mags. A#$ Holes!!!

Chris

[quote name='rabbitt']Interested in all of your Nintendo Power mags. Check my list in my sig please. And if I don't have something you'd be interested in for ALL of them, cml for the first 20 or so issues you have.[/quote]

Are those Animal Crossing and Zelda Ages guides Nintendo Brand?

If so, I am very interested.

Chris

All Private Messages have been answered.

I will take pics very late tonight, tomorrow, and this weekend.

Thanks,
Chris

They're intimidated by your haves perhaps? Anyway, See if I have anything you might want for FF III

Edit: Oops nevermind, just noticed you were selling only. If you have a price in mind, let me know.

bread's done
Back