Contest (CAGcast #114) Win Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Up the Creek Without a Paddle"

Wombat, it was only last week that you said the Guitar Hero add-on would be uncomfortable and make you look crazy on the train, but a knob sticking out the bottom is a great idea, worthy of importing. The DS has barely had all of its input possibility tapped at this point, do we really need more deely-boopers sticking out the side?

Posted by capnsabertooth on 04/04 at 12:46 AM

Invader Zim: Come, GIR. Let us rain some doom down upon the heads of our doomed enemies. Can’t wait to zap some humans in Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed. Big boy look alike. There is a movie called Spaced Invaders 1980s similar to this video game just by the way aliens act and look.

I wish I could draw like that. I also wish I could get the wiimake of Okami, but I don’t have a job currently. At least I still have the PS2 version.
Posted by Micah on 04/04 at 03:56 AM

From 'Up the Creek without a paddle'

Not gonna bother buying it now and it’s too much to import. Oh well.

Posted by Master Shake on 04/04 at 08:20 AM

Posted on: "EA to Teens: “No Online Play For You”

"It seems like this sort of thing could be improved with some better parental controls on the consoles. Perhaps parents could enable online play on particular games via a password protected menu."
Posted by jordi on 04/04 at 08:45 AM

EA to Teens: “No Online Play For You”

The sims is played out. They really need to think of something different.
gulp.gif

Posted by David on 04/04 at 09:03 AM

That’s interesting information. I wonder if the “must be 18” requirement is buried somewhere in the terms and conditions.

While we’re on the topic, I wish XBL also allowed for age-screening the same way it filters by zone, i.e. Pro, Recreation, etc. I’d like to be able to set my matching preferences to over 18 (or even 21).

Posted by WaltJay on 04/04 at 09:04 AM

"Up the Creek Without a Paddle"

Wombat, it was only last week that you said the Guitar Hero add-on would be uncomfortable and make you look crazy on the train, but a knob sticking out the bottom is a great idea, worthy of importing. The DS has barely had all of its input possibility tapped at this point, do we really need more deely-boopers sticking out the side?

Posted by capnsabertooth on 04/04 at 12:46 AM

Invader Zim: Come, GIR. Let us rain some doom down upon the heads of our doomed enemies. Can’t wait to zap some humans in Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed. Big boy look alike. There is a movie called Spaced Invaders 1980s similar to this video game just by the way aliens act and look.

I wish I could draw like that. I also wish I could get the wiimake of Okami, but I don’t have a job currently. At least I still have the PS2 version.
Posted by Micah on 04/04 at 03:56 AM

From 'Up the Creek without a paddle'

Not gonna bother buying it now and it’s too much to import. Oh well.

Posted by Master Shake on 04/04 at 08:20 AM

Posted on: "EA to Teens: “No Online Play For You”

"It seems like this sort of thing could be improved with some better parental controls on the consoles. Perhaps parents could enable online play on particular games via a password protected menu."
Posted by jordi on 04/04 at 08:45 AM

The sims is played out. They really need to think of something different.
gulp.gif

Posted by David on 04/04 at 09:03 AM

That’s interesting information. I wonder if the “must be 18” requirement is buried somewhere in the terms and conditions.

While we’re on the topic, I wish XBL also allowed for age-screening the same way it filters by zone, i.e. Pro, Recreation, etc. I’d like to be able to set my matching preferences to over 18 (or even 21).

Posted by WaltJay on 04/04 at 09:04 AM

That sucks for people under 18...it makes the XBL environment more well-rounded though with only people over 18.

Posted by heatdolphins45 on 04/04 at 09:50 AM

Posted by nadsofed on 04/04 at 10:27 AM

(UGO Website still does not work on firefox)

The Cake is a Lie but This Isn’t
Look at you still talking when there’s strumming to do!
Posted by Mike on 04/04 at 11:24 AM

The paddle assortment would have been a nice addition to the game release. I’m not sure I would buy it as an accessory to the game separately because it would only be useful for Arkanoid (crosses fingers for a clearance sale hehe).

Posted by doraemonkerpal on 04/04 at 01:18 PM

That’s good, imo. Hopefully there would be more “mature” people online then.

Posted by TripMasterMunky on 04/04 at 02:03 PM

Sony Finally Gives Us the Shocker

Posted by Wombat on 04/02 at 12:07 PM

Woot!
I can’t wait for this, i have missed dual shock on the Playstation.
The Sixaxis is nice but Dual Shock 3 is going to be 100x better.

Posted by guju900 on 04/04 at 04:46 PM

CoD4 GotY was released during my Birthday Week. I suppose that is cool. Not Iron Man cool but whatever.
Oh, and I thought I was getting old until I saw that 31 up there....yikes!
bigsurprise.gif

Posted by oxidative on 04/04 at 04:55 PM

linky

Awesome show! Im only posting this in attempts to win a free game though.

Posted by JMEPO on 04/04 at 06:07 PM

There ya go.

What Games Are Being Released on Your Birthday?

my bday is in the end of july and so far nothing is coming out at that time. oh well, i got NG2, MGS4 and GTAIV to take up all my time, lol…

Posted by LiK on 04/04 at 06:27 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back