Win GTA 4 Special Edition

I think I am the laziest person around. It requires a comment and so I didn't enter. Maybe its because I never win anything. Yet, here I am typing text here.

[quote name='pigeon12']I think I am the laziest person around. It requires a comment and so I didn't enter. Maybe its because I never win anything. Yet, here I am typing text here.[/quote]

That was probably one of the funniest things I've read all day

kudos to you sir

[quote name='pigeon12']I think I am the laziest person around. It requires a comment and so I didn't enter. Maybe its because I never win anything. Yet, here I am typing text here.[/quote]

Haha you should have used those 5 min to enter the contest :)

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']This may be a dumb question, but where do you post the comment?[/quote]

Just click on a post and post your comment at the bottom of the page.

[quote name='Jamba Chimp']Thanks for the link. The 29th still feels far away.:drool:[/quote]

Haha it's the day of the release :)

[quote name='help1']thanks[/quote]

haha i dont know if i did the right thing by tellin you guys about the contest i have less chances to win!!!!

Thanks OP. Entered.

:rofl:at all the people trying to get sympathy points. :cry:... can't buy game because of financial problems, it's my birthday, etc..

[quote name='emg28']
:rofl:at all the people trying to get sympathy points. :cry:... can't buy game because of financial problems, it's my birthday, etc..[/quote]

Definitely ROFLCOPTER :rofl:

bread's done
Back