Not open for further replies.

Rei no Otaku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7XuVlOT5o[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5kDcIJ9i_A[/media]

*claps* Yay, Miku!

I vote for Rei never posting a GGT thread ever again. But why stop at making GGT threads? ;)

Today was a lazy day. I was going to start MGS, but my DS3 didn't come in yet. :(

[quote name='Kendal']I vote for Rei never posting a GGT thread ever again. But why stop at making GGT threads? ;)[/QUOTE]
You don't like Miku!?

Anyway, played some Mana Khemia today, and some Crisis Core. That's about it. Arcana Heart next week, and then nothing for awhile.

Man, NG: DS spoiled me with all action no platforming. In the caverns now in Sigma and that lava crap is annoying. I hope they opt for less crap like that in NG2. It wouldn't be so bad, but Ryu's not exactly designed to make dainty, well-timed jumps. He just kinda spazzes out and then dies in the lava. Awesome.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You don't like Miku!?

Anyway, played some Mana Khemia today, and some Crisis Core. That's about it. Arcana Heart next week, and then nothing for awhile.[/quote]

In all honesty, I didn't mind it. I was only joking.

Since everyone missed the damn video I animated >_<

(note: still in rough cut and that's me running)

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PY9SouPCLSk[/media]

i's for a short film I'm doing that has walruses with pink nipples.

oh and Miku, you can get an item of her in sony's Mainichi Issyho free news game on PS3.

also... new NG2 tits:

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/18284

yay, i beat mgs3!

i liked the story but i hated playing it. -_-; maybe i just suck at it but that camo never worked out at all for me. i think all the bosses, i got destroyed pretty bad until i figured something out, then i wouldn't take a single hit.

playing it in conjunction with mgs1, wow, it's surprising how much technology has advanced. they don't even have moving mouths in mgs1! but i like how snake looks all grungy and has no eyes.

I like the sneaking suit that Snake has in MGS1. Very Ghost in the Shell ish... that's one thing that none of the other games managed to replicate.

As for MGS3's camo... yeah, I never used it. Didn't need to.

Bah I need to pick up MGSE one of these days, I've beaten all 3 but it was always around the time they came out so my memory is definitely fuzzy.

man, my statistics are god awful:

alert phase: 159 times
humans killed: 228
total damage: 53 life bars
title: alligator

-_-;

okay, now I understand everything. MGS2 :
the president was very helpful in explaining everything I don't understand about the series.

I can't wait to beat this and get to Subsistence though. Still my favorite game in the series by far. Big Shell is kind of a bore.

Sonia is looking, er, quite chesticular.

And interesting vid RR. I like the Paper Mario effect--next task will be you running through while it rotates. :)

I'll post the full short when it's done which has multiple angles... >_<

also like chac somewhat implied, I really miss the style MGS1 had. As soon as it jumped to MGS2 everyone became pasty and skin of a barbie doll >_<

at least MGS4 is looking more like MGS1 than any of the other games.

That girl with the "pizza" and coke gives me the creeps. Also gives me a hard-on. I approve.

Today I started playing MGS2. The controls are so convoluted :whistle2:#. Thank god they have a white guy working on MGS4. From all the previews it sounds like it is going for a more western feel.

The constant new stream of GGT's need to stop. There's a new one every week it seems. How about double the waiting time before creating a new GGT?

Trying to get through MGS3.
I sped up time to beat The End, but I have a save before him so I can go back and beat him the right way...without Thermal Goggles.
I have a ways to go, although I'm only 8 hours into it. After beating MGS3, I'll go through MGS2.

[quote name='KingBroly']The constant new stream of GGT's need to stop. There's a new one every week it seems. How about double the waiting time before creating a new GGT?

I sped up time to beat The End, but I have a save before him so I can go back and beat him the right way...without Thermal Goggles.
I have a ways to go, although I'm only 8 hours into it. After beating MGS3, I'll go through MGS2.[/quote]

Once they hit 500 we have to make a new one.

[quote name='KingBroly']The constant new stream of GGT's need to stop. There's a new one every week it seems. How about double the waiting time before creating a new GGT?[/QUOTE]
We're just that popular.

Beat Condemned 2 and was pretty weird.I liked it.GOt bored with Juiced 2 and am going to sell both.Anyone here want either one before I put them on ebay?

I didn't think this day would ever come, but I beat Etrian Odyssey.

Now I don't know what I'll play. I suppose I can crack into something on a console (Soul Nomad, VP2, MLB Power Pros?) since the wife will be out part of the day tomorrow. Or I'll just go do some sidequests I passed up in EO, or relay NG DS. Decisions, decisions.

Man, I think I'm going to be pulling my hair out re-learning to play WipeoutHD w/the motion control. I wonder if it makes any difference playing in first person mode. I was so used to third person mode for the original PSOne version.

This may sound like a dumb question to some, but I have a 60gb PS3, will the DS3 rumble for my PS2 and PS1 games? I didn't have a PS2 so I'm going back and playing a bunch of things.. if it rumbles on PS2 games, I'm definitely going to pick one up

Scorch, yes the DS3 will rumble for both PS2/PS1 games :)

Watched the Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 DVD finally... HYPE +10!

Let's go June 12th!

I saw like 40+ MGSaga Vol. 2 discs at Best Buy here in San Diego, so if you need to find one and your GameStop doesn't have it yet, check out local BB stores!

[quote name='MarkMan']Scorch, yes the DS3 will rumble for both PS2/PS1 games :)[/quote]

ssooooooooolllllllllldddddddddd

I can finally play MGS the way it was meant to be played.

[quote name='KingBroly']Why 500? I've seen threads here go over 500 posts.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but...none of us can count higher than 500. :(

[quote name='botticus']I didn't think this day would ever come, but I beat Etrian Odyssey.[/quote]

Congrats, botticus! I know it will be a long while before I get anywhere near the end. Beating that game will surely be an accomplishment. I'm still slowly plodding thru B7. I only play it about 15-20 min. at a time, usually right before I go to bed. It really relaxes me cause it doesn't require much thought. But I'm in no hurry with it, so it will probably be a few months before I get anywhere near the end.

All this Metal Gear talk has gotten me really hyped. I need to go around to a couple retailers and establish some contacts for when the MGS PS3 bundle comes out. I hope it hits retail around the same time as MGS4. I haven't heard much information about it since it was announced, so I am wondering if it will be the same color that Japan is getting.

I have no problems with Rei starting a GGT. Every GGT member has their own personal love/liking, and the thread title should reflect that IMO (like me with Sora and one of my favorite quotes).

Anyway, I played some Warhawk last night late in the evening, but that was it. Pretty fun, but didn't get to play much else. I hope to open a few video games I haven't tonight.

Yeah Rolento, I can't wait for Wipeout HD myself. :D I finally got Pulse (haven't played it yet), but look forward to HD even more.
[quote name='refusedchaos']blah, im bored....hmm what should i play: Sky Gunner or Homura?[/QUOTE]

Sky Gunner rocks. :) I thought I was one of the only ones who played it. I'd love to see SCEI and Pixel Arts make another for PSN or something, but I doubt that will ever happen.

[quote name='Jest']Thank god they have a white guy working on MGS4. From all the previews it sounds like it is going for a more western feel.[/QUOTE]
Don't make me cut you :shame:

[quote name='Jest']

Today I started playing MGS2. The controls are so convoluted :whistle2:#. Thank god they have a white guy working on MGS4. From all the previews it sounds like it is going for a more western feel.[/QUOTE]I disagree. I greatly prefer Japanese oriented storylines since I tend to find them much more emotional, like the ones I've seen in animes, Zone of the Enders, many JRPGs, etc.

Does MGS1 have teh rumblez?

And botticus, get off the Internet. Your ISP clearly told you no internet for 2 weeks. :p

[quote name='pete5883']Don't make me cut you :shame:[/QUOTE]

Srsly, if it became a Western game, it would have more stuff to do, but no polish, so none of those things would be any fun.

[quote name='Chacrana']Srsly, if it became a Western game, it would have more stuff to do, but no polish, so none of those things would be any fun.[/quote]

This is true.

It seems that Konami has registered the next Castlevania title. It is subtitled "Order of Ecclesia". Just the name, no console destination announced yet. Any speculations?

I hope to God it's not the DS. Literally, at night, I throw in an anti-DS Castlevania clause.

Why?

1) I want better graphics
2) I want a better soundtrack.

Neither of these will be gotten on the DS. If it's gotta be on a portable, hopefully it's the PSP... if it's on a console and still 2D... phenomenal.

Damnit, this really sucks. I left my PS2 games back at home, and the only thing I got over here is the PS2. So I have nothing to play. Fantastic.

I might run back home to see the ladyfriend for a little while, so maybe I'll pick up some shit to play along the way.

A console 2D Castlevania would be full of awesome.

But I think daroga is probably right.

And WTF is up with always putting "of" in the subtitles?

[quote name='KingBroly']The constant new stream of GGT's need to stop. There's a new one every week it seems. How about double the waiting time before creating a new GGT?

I have a ways to go, although I'm only 8 hours into it. After beating MGS3, I'll go through MGS2.[/quote]
Why no Thermal Goggles? I used those for like, every boss =)

For what it's worth, I didn't even find the sniper rifle. I don't even know how I got it, actually. But oh man, I love the story for MGS3, it was so awesome, and I'm gonna guess that
somehow, Can't to finish MGS1

[quote name='Botticus']Now I don't know what I'll play. I suppose I can crack into something on a console (Soul Nomad, VP2, MLB Power Pros?) since the wife will be out part of the day tomorrow. Or I'll just go do some sidequests I passed up in EO, or relay NG DS. Decisions, decisions.[/quote]
Oh man, I love MLB Power Pros. I'm hoping the next one will be a lot better because I failed the story mode so many times. Of course, I also played on the default difficulty, which had me hitting about 6-8 HRs in a game =) I think I had Vlad Guerrero break the single season home run record in the first two months.

[quote name='KingBroly']Why 500? I've seen threads here go over 500 posts.[/quote]

Its a thing the mods have, when treads get over 500 replies it slows down the servers. Its an old thing that defender started along time ago, and the ott also abides by it.

[quote name='Apossum']It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but...none of us can count higher than 500. :([/quote]

This is also true.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I disagree. I greatly prefer Japanese oriented storylines since I tend to find them much more emotional, like the ones I've seen in animes, Zone of the Enders, many JRPGs, etc.[/quote]

Same. Western stories suck ass most of the time, because its hard for the west to make anything interesting thats not in the first person. /generalization of western development.

[quote name='Chacrana']Srsly, if it became a Western game, it would have more stuff to do, but no polish, so none of those things would be any fun.[/quote]

It would also need serveral patches to make the game playable, and to not have mono sound.

[quote name='Krymner']This is true.

It seems that Konami has registered the next Castlevania title. It is subtitled "Order of Ecclesia". Just the name, no console destination announced yet. Any speculations?[/quote]

I hope XBLA,PSN. Its perfect for a 2D Castlevannia.
I just hope its something that can put out good sound.

[quote name='linkpwns']Damnit, this really sucks. I left my PS2 games back at home, and the only thing I got over here is the PS2. So I have nothing to play. Fantastic.

I might run back home to see the ladyfriend for a little while, so maybe I'll pick up some shit to play along the way.[/quote]

Don't see the Ladyfriend. Go Home and get games to play. She just takes away from games. They must learn their place.

[quote name='daroga']And yet Dawn of Sorrow = best Castlevania ever.

Don't try to pull that SotN crap with me. I know better.[/quote]

Lies.
Aria of Sorrow is better.
So is Circle of the moon. (Although its alot more old school then the other games)

I didn't like the art style they took Soma in DoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back