www.foxstore.com $10 off anything!!! SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY BOXED SET, ETC!

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
update! The mp2a 50% off code is now dead. however, you can still use these codes (thanks odibil):

MP1A = 10% off
MP3A = $5 off
MP4A = $10 off
MADNESS = Free Shipping

the ten dollar off coupon is great for dvd's around 10 bucks or less. :p

my original post for those who missed out :( :

(props goes to evilderek from fw)

if you use the code MP2A at the foxstore, you get 50% off your whole purchase. they have awesome things like family guy box sets, simpsons box sets, dark angel box sets, etc.

i just ordered 2 boxed sets of family guy, 1 season of simpsons, 3 boxed sets of futurama and 2 seasons of dark angel for around $150. they also have a free shipping code MADNESS but i didn't know where to enter it. oh well, it's only like $4 anyways. ENJOY! :D

www.foxstore.com

btw... it's ironic how much poorer i am since i've joined fw and CAG, but i love them both like they were my children, lol. :p

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Do u know how long the coupon is valid for?[/quote]

sorry man, i don't know. as for the gift cards, don't try it with the 50% off b/c people are reporting that they're being charged full price on their cc... even though it shows half off on foxstore.com.

Too bad people are being charged full price, or else I would have picked up Futurama seasons 2 and 3 for $20 each. If I was a rich man I would have also picked up the entire X-files series for less than $500.

Hey, just wanted to chime in and say that this deal is good. Just picked up simpsons v1 and futurama v1 for $35-regular $60something. Jump on it. :D

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='scdoanintendo']Do u know how long the coupon is valid for?[/quote]

sorry man, i don't know. as for the gift cards, don't try it with the 50% off b/c people are reporting that they're being charged full price on their cc... even though it shows half off on foxstore.com.[/quote]

Yeah he just meant if you use a giftcard the coupon doesnt work. Thats a steal on the Futurama's for $60 for all 3 volumes. I would have got the Simpsons and Family Guy but I have all of those :)

whoops, sorry for the confusion. i meant "don't try to use the code on a gift card" b/c some people already tried it and it's not working for them.

for example, if i wanted a 500 dollar gift card, i'd buy the gift card for a thousand dollars and use the code at the checkout to get 50% off.

SONOFA... I keep getting a Fatal Error (white page w/ error msg) when I click Place Order.

I'm either not getting the deal or I'm gonna get 5 of them for every time I've tried...

[quote name='punqsux']nooo it popped up to 75??!![/quote]

hehe, i think it's b/c you can only use one at a time. this is exactly what happened to me! :( it's cool though... shipping for me was only 4 bucks for a 150 dollar order. if you're only ordering 22 bucks worth of stuff, it should be less than 2... hopefully. :)

right now, i have to say that doraemonkerpal rules more than anyone else right now.

i ordered Futurama seasons 1, 2, and 3, Simpsons Treehouse of Horror, Thirteen, Young Frankenstein, and Office Space for only $90.

the only bad things i can say about this whole thing are that:
a) i bought all the Simpsons and Family Guy collections at full price.
b) although The Critic aired on Fox, the box set was not released by fox and therefore i am still without it.

regardless, thank you so much for this ridiculous deal. now i just have to hope my order actually ships.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I thought the Critic aired on ABC[/quote]

it was on ABC one season then it moved to Fox.

although it could be the other way around, but i don't think so.

Just nabbed both Family Guys, and Revenge of the Nerds 1 & 2 on DVD, all for under $50 shipped!!!

SWEET DEAL!!!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!

shit, i can't do it, i enter all the info. and the code and it just keeps taking me back!!I put just the codea and continue and it'll give me the discount with error messages to fill out the blanks and when i fill those out, it just goes back to the page again with everything blank!!

anyone else having this problem?

A little bit of trial-and-error left me with the following results:

Coupon Codes:

MP1A = 10% off
MP2A = 50% off
MP3A = $5 off
MP4A = $10 off
MADNESS = Free Shipping

Two of the deals in particular -- 50% off and $10 off -- will yield the best results. Ideally, 50% off will be your best bet for large orders, while $10 off will mean only shipping charges apply for movies in the $10 range.

Hope these help, and feel free to merge information.

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='CaseyRyback']I thought the Critic aired on ABC[/quote]

it was on ABC one season then it moved to Fox.

although it could be the other way around, but i don't think so.[/quote]

"You're watching FOX, where we can say 'boobies'"

Sadly, I can't afford to get in on this deal, but happily, I already have Simspons v1-3, Futurama v1-3, Family Guy v1&2, and 24 v1&2, so there isn't too much more I really want (and the only one for which I paid more money than this deal was Futurama v3).

I'd like to pick up one of those Simpsons seasons, but I can't afford it either. The coupon code worked like a charm, though.
[quote name='Specter']I may be stupid, but where do you enter the code exactly?[/quote]
During the checkout, there's a section called "Billing and Shipping" or something similar that you have to fill out. Just enter the code in the appropriate box (located under the shopping cart summary), hit continue on the bottom of the page, and you'll see whether or not it worked. You don't necessarily need to enter the billing or shipping information to see the discount (the site will just prompt you to fill them in when you hit continue). Hope that helped.

This is just amazing. I had reached my personal budget for this week, but there is NO WAY I couldn't miss out on this deal. Though, I have pretty much everything I wanted.. I got Futurama Volume 3 and Simpsons Season 3. I should of gotten all 3 Seasons of Angel for $70. How AMAZING is that !??

For any of you Buffy Fans.. you can own all 5 Seasons for $110. lol this is really just too much for me. I'm about to order a bunch of stuff that I already have..simply because this is a GREAT find.

QUICK QUESTION THOUGH: I placed my order and everything, but let's say in a day or so (and the coupon is STILL active), will I be able to use it again? Is it 1 coupon per customer type of thing?

[quote name='odibil']A little bit of trial-and-error left me with the following results:

Coupon Codes:

MP1A = 10% off
MP2A = 50% off
MP3A = $5 off
MP4A = $10 off
MADNESS = Free Shipping

Two of the deals in particular -- 50% off and $10 off -- will yield the best results. Ideally, 50% off will be your best bet for large orders, while $10 off will mean only shipping charges apply for movies in the $10 range.

Hope these help, and feel free to merge information.[/quote]

awesome deal odibil! i just ordered a single dvd for 7 bucks shipped using the 10 bucks off! just to let everybody know, it wouldn't let me use the codes twice with the same account. i've already used the mp2a and the mp4a. i could however just start a new account 8)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"Due to an unusually high volume of traffic Foxstore.com is temporarily unavailable."[/quote]
We crashed the site! :lol:

I really really hope this doesn't turn into another BestBuy thing when Panzer Dragoon Orta and Skies of Arcadia Legends where $10. What I mean is that everything gets backordered..and then canceled :(
Though, it's not like everyone is ordering the SAME exact thing even though I'm sure most of the purchased stuff was Simpsons, Family Guy or Futurama.. I'm sure someone bought Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel and X-Files.. and maybe even some DVDs.

I'm hoping I get what I ordered! [-o

bread's done
Back