Pck21's TL! H: 360/PS2/GC/PSP H: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core!

Pck21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I go by the same CAG rules as everyone else. Lowest rating ships first or if you're buying with Paypal, payment will need to be sent first. I ONLY accept Paypal and nothing else. If you want to buy something make me an offer and we'll go from there. Low ballers will be laughed at or ignored, period. I'm a fair guy when it comes to trades. Thanks!

Also, all games are mint and complete unless noted other wise. I try to take VERY good care of my games so they are always shelved, dusted, and I usually never even touch the instruction booklets. I will provide pictures of items if asked. Enjoy!

Depending on the offer, I am always open to trade one or more games for my high wants!

I will only ship within the United States or to Canada (If you have a high iTrader score of 40+). Thank you.

:cold:= on "Haves" means it might be hard for me to part with unless a good deal comes along
on "Wants" means low want

:hot:= on "Wants" means high want
on "Haves" means I want to get rid of it

Current Deal(s):

I love checking lists!!!!

My Games for Reference!!!

Haves:

:360:
Check back soon!

:ps3:
Check back soon!

:ps2:
Check back soon!

:gc:
Check back soon!

:psp:

Check back soon!

Wants!

Paypal :hot:

Check back soon!

Check back soon!

:ps2::ds::psp::360::xbox::gc::ps3:
Looking for select Atlus and NIS games

Last edited by a moderator:
I go by the same CAG rules as everyone else. Lowest rating ships first or if you're buying with Paypal, payment will need to be sent first. I ONLY accept Paypal and nothing else. If you want to buy something make me an offer and we'll go from there. Low ballers will be laughed at or ignored, period. I'm a fair guy when it comes to trades. Thanks!

Also, all games are mint and complete unless noted other wise. I try to take VERY good care of my games so they are always shelved, dusted, and I usually never even touch the instruction booklets. I will provide pictures of items if asked. Enjoy!

Depending on the offer, I am always open to trade one or more games for my high wants!

I will only ship within the United States or to Canada (If you have a high iTrader score of 40+). Thank you.

:cold:= on "Haves" means it might be hard for me to part with unless a good deal comes along
on "Wants" means low want

:hot:= on "Wants" means high want
on "Haves" means I want to get rid of it

Current Deal(s):

I love checking lists!!!!

My Games for Reference!!!

Haves:

Check back soon!

Check back soon!

:ps2:
Check back soon!

:gc:
Check back soon!

:psp:

Check back soon!

Wants!

Paypal :hot:

Check back soon!

Check back soon!

:ps2::ds::psp::360::xbox::gc::ps3:
Looking for select Atlus and NIS games

Last edited by a moderator:
Last bump of the day! If I do not get MLB 2K8 in a trade by the end of this week, Sunday April, 13th, I will put them on Amazon.com. I really want MLB 2K8 and I am willing to trade any and all games for it. I am a huge baseball fan with low funds :) Thanks!

bread's done
Back