User DrunkPollock Warning - Do not trade/Halt

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
If you have an existing trade with the above user, please post here.
Do NOT send out packages to this user until issues have been resolved.

Please post your trade details here (no addresses ), including specifics like if you sent or received first.

Tally so far of what people lost out on(everyone sent first) - Call the Police Dept in his local area and report this issue. We easily have enough people affected to warrant action (520) 458-3311

wwe101: Traded his iPod video for DP's 20GB PS3
YG_Banga: Traded his GC + games + Xbox games for DP's PS2 + games
IXI Dragunz IXI:
-Rock Band Drums
-Battlefield 2
-Blue Dragon
-Full Auto
-Moto GP 07
-Pimp My Ride
-Rainbow Six Vegas 2
-The Darkness
-1 Headset
-Quantum Redshift
-Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
-Max Payne
-Sega GT 2002/ Jet Set Radio Future
-Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge
-Enter The Matrix
-Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack
-Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (Includes GTAIII + Vice City)
-Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring (Only Played Once)
-Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers
-Halo
-Oddworld Munch's Oddyssee
-Spawn: Armageddon
-Brute Force
-Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
-Mech Assault
-Mad Dash
-Splinter Cell
-Spider Man
-Phantom Crash
-ATV: Quad Power Racing 2
-Simpsons: Road Rage (Only Platinum Hits Game)
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-The Sims
-Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf SE
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003
-ESPN NHL 2k5
-Project Gotham Racing
-Top Spin
-Sega Sports: World Series Baseball
-007 Everything or Nothing
-MVP Baseball 2004
-Kill Switch
-MVP Baseball 2003
-CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

For:

$235
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Bully
Army of Two
Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Tolmes : Sent Madden 08 and Viva Pinata for Bully 360.
ShadowmasterX : Sent Amplitude, Dragon Quest VIII, Mega Man X Collection, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, Wild Arms 4, Wild Arms 5 (10th Anniversary Edition, with Artbook)
mr_hockey66 : sent mua and flat out for oblivion and saints row.
juvo : five XBox games for his two Wii games
Samus : GCN controller, some GBC games, a GCN memory card, and a couple of GameCube games for Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Zack & Wiki, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
SlickSnake18 :
mzbagel : 1600pts card and The Simpsons Game for Bully and Kameo
The Mana Knight : Shadow Hearts, Wild Arms: Alter Code F w/ Wild Arms anime DVD, Mega Man & Bass, Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue, Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation
Metrock : Frontlines: Fuel Of War (360) for his Conan (360) and Overlord (360)
lodmaxus : Tiger Woods 07, Project Gotham Racer for Oblivion , Need for Speed
SonofAtari :
Phat PSP
PSP Sampler UMD vol.1 (UMD only,
Gangs of London Demo,
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops,
Twisted Metal Head-On,
Lumines,
Kingdom of Paradise,
Exit,
Metal Gear Acid 2 (Missing manual and insides of case),
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories,
Wipeout Pure (GH),
Marvel Ultimate Alliance,
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower,
WTF,
MX vs. ATV unleashed (UMD only),
Sin City Movie UMD,
Resident Evil Movie UMD,
Sandisk 1 Gig Memory Stick Duo,
PSP slip case,
PSP Ear bud headphones,
AKAI Isound portable speakers

trade for a Wii with
No More Heroes
Twilight Princess
Bully
Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Rathiain : Halo 3, a gameboy advance sp and Mario and Luigi Super Star saga for CoD4 and $75 bucks
Gombay : Animal Crossing, Resident Evil 4, Star Fox Adventures, Pikmin, Aggressive Inline, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and Metroid Prime for skate. and Super Paper Mario
mike.m : Condemned 2 and a sealed Condemned 1 for Lost Odyssey and Simpson's Game
VerbalKint : Persona 3
rayray0613 : Hitman Trilogy and VP2
CorporalJackson : Playstation portable, 2gig card ,Patapons, Jen D' arc

Summary of details

Addresses/names used:

George Novak
218 Stardust
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Rebecca Lane
218 Stardust
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

James Pollock
713 Blue Horizon
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

George Lane
218 Stardust
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

DrunkPollock has since returned to CAG and claimed he had nothing to do with anything. He claims that this was all masterminded by his ex-roomate , who happens to be a felon on the wife's side of the family. This person has supposedly since moved to California.

Quote:

"Well I was able to track him down in California and spoke with him on the phone. He of course denied everything. My wife was furious and spent an hour on the phone with his mother (her cousin) who said that she hasn't seen any of the things reported missing which leads me to believe that he probably got rid of the stuff at some point."

It has been shown that he had scammed in the past, on another site : GameTZ, using another name - Beavertown.

From the BTR's: (Bad Trader Ratings)

OLD NAME
Username: Beavertown
Name: Luke Novak
Aliases: Rebecca Lane
Email: [email protected]

NEW NAME

(before e-mail address change):
Username: DrunkPollock
Name: George Novak
Aliases: Rebecca Lane, George Lane

(after e-mail address change):
Username: DrunkPollock
Name: George Novak
Aliases: Rebecca Lane, James Pollack, George Lane

This is what I have to offer from the CAGs that have PM'd me:

wwe101: Traded his iPod video for DP's 20GB PS3, wwe101 sent first.
YG_Banga: Traded his GC + games + Xbox games for DP's PS2 + games, YG_Banga sent first.
IXI Dragunz IXI: No details yet.

Seriously I just started here and already know Dragunz is a good guy. Hope everything works out for him. This is why I will absolutely never ship anything first no matter the feedback.

[quote name='wwe101']any news yet[/quote]News?

All we're doing is trying to collect things together and see what the extent of the situation is.

I'd recommend everyone go talk with the local police for where DP happens to be, and explain the situation to them. If they get enough complaints at once, they'll look into the situation.

Filing mail fraud with the USPS would be the other thing to do, as mail fraud is a felony offense, as well as a federal offense.

hmm...not too long ago i traded my bully to drunkpollack for his burnout paradise and everything went very smooth and fast...

[quote name='shrike4242']
I'd recommend everyone go talk with the local police for where DP happens to be, and explain the situation to them. If they get enough complaints at once, they'll look into the situation.
[/QUOTE]

Local PDs most likely wont touch stuff like this. It is a type of fraud but they wouldn't take the case unless it was many thousands of dollars at stake.

wow i was actually looking thru the threads to find this guys username because he made me an offer on my ps3 bundle but wanted me to ship first and i declined last week and now i was going to offer to send first as i need the money badly. glad i seen this thread you guys just saved me a bunch.

Urrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh. I'm out $50 shipping. Filed for Delivery interception so that he won't get the stuff. I'm holding off filing fraud charges because the package might actually come one day.

EDIT: Just got a call, the package is coming back to me. Gonna cost me a $10 fee. Now I have to get some more money to pay back my dad. God I'm soo stupid. Can't believe this is happening.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Urrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh. I'm out $50 shipping. Filed for Delivery interception so that he won't get the stuff. I'm holding off filing fraud charges because the package might actually come one day.

EDIT: Just got a call, the package is coming back to me. Gonna cost me a $10 fee. Now I have to get some more money to pay back my dad. God I'm soo stupid. Can't believe this is happening.[/quote]

Better out 60 bucks as out to all the games.

[quote name='Phil']Local PDs most likely wont touch stuff like this. It is a type of fraud but they wouldn't take the case unless it was many thousands of dollars at stake.[/quote]If they get enough complaints at once about it, they should look into it. At least, that's what my local PD indicated when I asked them a question about this type of situation.

[quote name='Tolmes']yeah did it to me too. hope i get my bully...? ne lawsuits possible for this?[/quote]

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Damnit... I sent out like 6 PS2 games to him for Bully: Scholarship Edition (360) and Lost Odyssey.[/quote]

Unless he had 2 Bully's, this isn't looking too good

He is obviously scamming us. 3 Trades for Bully? No way. Everyone I advise you calling your local PD and file a fraud complaint on him. Then call (520) 458-3311 and file one there as well. If we get like 5 complaints then they'll obviously look into it.

And now I'm going to be paranoid about shipping first... He seemed like a good trader, had 100% iTrader. I sent him the following games:

Amplitude
Dragon Quest VIII
Mega Man X Collection
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
Wild Arms 4
Wild Arms 5 (10th Anniversary Edition, with Artbook)

Pookymeister, want to add me to the OP?

Also, if I can't find my Delivery Confirmation/receipt, am I basically screwed? I mean, more screwed than I already am?

Also, assuming all these packages are going to the same ZIP code of 85635 you may want to contact this post office and see if they can do a Delivery Intercept on any packages outbound to DP:

2300 E Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-9998
Phone:(520) 458-2540
Toll-free: (800) ASK-USPS
Fax:(520) 452-9837

Hours
Business Hours
MO 08:30-06:00PM
TU 08:30-05:00PM
WE 08:30-05:00PM
TH 08:30-05:00PM
FR 08:30-06:00PM
SA 11:00-04:00PM

If it's not this post office, it would be this one:
547 N Highway 90 Byp STE 16
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-2235
Phone: (520) 459-2540
Toll-free: (800) ASK-USPS

Hours
Business Hours
MO 09:00-06:00PM
TU 09:00-06:00PM
WE 09:00-06:00PM
TH 09:00-06:00PM
FR 09:00-06:00PM
SA 09:00-02:00PM

[quote name='dank']well whoever has done trades with him has got to have his name and address right?[/quote]From the PM's I've received from three CAGs, he's used three four different names and two different addresses.

me too.

sent mua and flat out

waiting on

oblivion and saints row.

sent first about three weeks now.

let me know I have the addy and dc number and all pms

different addy for me too.

If you're not any of the following, please PM me or Pooky the name + address info that DP gave to you as his shipping info:

wwe101
YG_Banga
IXI Dragunz IXI

My local police department is a bunch of douchebags. Saying oh I'm not going to talk about legal stuff to a fifteen year old on the phone. If you want to talk then have your parents come down and talk to me........

We were to send simultaneous, my five XBox games for his two Wii games. DP claimed to have gotten busy and did not ship until after he received my items. He could not provide a delivery confirmation number because he lost it. Despite two weeks, I still have not received anything.

I'll go ahead and move forward with the advice mentioned. Thanks.

i PM'd pooky the info she gave me, i got a phone number of the at the address that lives in the one she gave me and it came up Joy, but I shipped to a Rebecca...so I called Joy but no answer, I left a message saying I may be sending legal issues if you don't reply.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Already did, shrike.[/quote]Got it, and added it to the discussion with Pooky and myself in the mods' forum.

[quote name='Tolmes']i PM'd pooky the info she gave me, i got a phone number of the at the address that lives in the one she gave me and it came up Joy, but I shipped to a Rebecca...so I called Joy but no answer, I left a message saying I may be sending legal issues if you don't reply.[/quote]

She? Claimed to be a he in my part. Can you PM me the Phone Number please?

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']SHE gave you, Tolmes? Clearly someone doesn't mind switching genders, as I sent to a George.[/quote]

hmmm...im bout to call the number dragunz gave out and file this complaint too.

[quote name='shrike4242']From the PM's I've received from three CAGs, he's used three four different names and two different addresses.[/quote]

damn that sucks...well someones gotta be living at those places.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']SHE gave you, Tolmes? Clearly someone doesn't mind switching genders, as I sent to a George.[/quote]That's correct, and matches info sent to me from another CAG to the name Rebbecca and the obvious gender that goes with that.

[quote name='dank']anyways hope u guys get your stuff, any which way you have to.[/quote]
As do I, but seeing as I can't find the receipt/delivery confirmation, I'm not too hopeful...

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']sent ya a pm shrike[/quote]Got it, and that address is one that's been previously reported by another CAG. For as many people that have used that address, it has to be "his" address or "his" accomplice's.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']As do I, but seeing as I can't find the receipt/delivery confirmation, I'm not too hopeful...[/quote]Without that, you're more than screwed, unfortunately. No DC, it'll be hard to get it found quickly to stop it from being delivered.

For the MODS:

Just a thought but why not contact the people who were able to successfully complete a transaction with him/her (look at his/her feedback) and ask them for the name and address to see if there is a common one used in the beginning. It seems as though he/she built up enough reputation to start to screw people over so odds are he/she used a real name/address in the beginning.

[quote name='shrike4242']Without that, you're more than screwed, unfortunately. No DC, it'll be hard to get it found quickly to stop it from being delivered.[/quote]
There's no question it's been delivered already- I sent it out priority almost 2 weeks ago. I've been doing other trades, so it slipped my mind that I hadn't gotten my games yet.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I just talked to him sunday. said he sen the stuff media mail. so it may still be true. media can take a month[/quote]

Same thing with me, doubt it though. Unless the he/she has 3 copies of Bully for 360.

bread's done
Back