OTT #32535236: Thank You OTT, But The GGT Is In Another Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, ladies, ladies, Brown*Sync is in the hiz-ouse!

Our favorite superstar has informed me that there will be a reunion of Brown*Sync, and the only way to purchase your tickets are through yours truly, tiredfornow.

For only $45.95, you'll be able to have VIP access to the Brown*Sync reunion concert... which includes seating as close to the stage as possible, VIP lounge after the concert, and a DVD including your favorite hits such as :

''Tearin' Up My Heart'' - [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3K0ZH8rMxqo[/MEDIA]

''Umbrella (Remix)'' - [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q21KL6JFVe8[/MEDIA]

and live footage from past Brown*Sync shows -

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vMLJ990VAyo[/MEDIA]

If interested, please contact tiredfornow @ [email protected]

Thanks, and hope to see you all out at the show!

[quote name='tiredfornow']but not everybody loves a piece of shit penguin!

you big, steamy, smelly piece of shit![/quote]

:hot:

Swear words.....in my OTT?

[quote name='tiredfornow']but not everybody loves a piece of shit penguin!

you big, steamy, smelly piece of shit![/quote]

Infracted?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol:

Noice, tfn.

Edit: Yeah, it is, frosty. I saw one at my local Newbury Comics, but I didn't feel like spending $16 on it.[/quote]

I may have to procure that album by other means now...

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeah, those popcorn ones aren't too great.[/quote]

Yeah..I did the classic shove hand full of jelly belly in mouth that works so well with starburst.

Then I bite into a popcorn one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what the fux is your avatar?

it's starting to make me think I'm on drugs.[/quote]

I wish I knew.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That's what I did, frosty.

If I can find it for like $9.99, though, it's mine.[/quote]

Of all the tracks on that album, how do they compare to Mastermind?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Of all the tracks on that album, how do they compare to Mastermind?[/QUOTE]

It's a concept album so everything flows pretty well and tells a decent lil' story. I'd get the whole thing for sure.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah..I did the classic shove hand full of jelly belly in mouth that works so well with starburst.

Then I bite into a popcorn one.[/QUOTE]

Ya damn fool!

[quote name='InuFaye']I wish I knew.[/quote]

i think it might be the cat temporaryscars is always bitching about.

this was the start of the war between them.

temp put the cat's favorite hoodie in the dryer on high and it shrunk.

a lot.

and as you can see, he's a little peeved about it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It's a concept album so everything flows pretty well and tells a decent lil' story. I'd get the whole thing for sure.
[/quote]

I think I've only heard Virus and Mastermind and IMO Mastermind blows Virus away. Mastermind is some of the troo-EST shit I've ever heard.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I've only heard Virus and Mastermind and IMO Mastermind blows Virus away. Mastermind is some of the troo-EST shit I've ever heard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's definitely a sick track. Get the whole album NOW.

[quote name='InuFaye']Some one explain to me why Year Zero is not that good.[/QUOTE]

I could be a jerk and say, "because it's Nine Inch Nails", but I do understand why some people love it, so I'll abstain. I liked Pretty Hate Machine back in the day, and a few assorted tracks here and there from later albums are decent, but that's about it.

Deltron 3030 is incredibly, btw.

I love everything NIN, up until Year Zero.

Jack White is just as annoying in The Raconteurs as he is with the White Stripes.

[quote name='InuFaye']I love everything NIN, up until Year Zero.

Jack White is just as annoying in The Raconteurs as he is with the White Stripes.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

We disagree on pretty much everything.

Is there anything we both like?

I WANT THIS TO WORK!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol:

We disagree on pretty much everything.

Is there anything we both like?

I WANT THIS TO WORK![/quote]

Radiohead is good?

Soulja Boy is the downfall of quality music?

mz_040903_10003440809-2.gif

I love Rockstar's Humor.

This band called Millionaire just came through my pandora, are they worth checking out, they sound pretty good.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I really enjoyed Year Zero. But I'm a NIN whore.[/quote]

I thought it was much better than With Teeth. Best since Broken or The Fragile.

[quote name='strummerbs']I could be a jerk and say, "because it's Nine Inch Nails", but I do understand why some people love it, so I'll abstain. I liked Pretty Hate Machine back in the day, and a few assorted tracks here and there from later albums are decent, but that's about it.

Deltron 3030 is incredibly, btw.[/quote]

See, normally this is where I'd point out that your musical taste seems to be very indie (you listen to a lot of shit I've never heard of) and that you seem to align well with dallow (can't remember if you're a s'Morrissey fanatic like him though). Also, Pretty Hate Machine was/is, IMO, NIN's weakest release. Other than Terrible Lie and Head Like a Hole, there's not much on there that does it for me. But since you abstained, forget I said anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back