done

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='refusedchaos']
3. fuck you man! im not buying your shit! You got stuff wrong in your TL!
  • Well i type fast without looking. If have any mistakes in my thread, please inform me and ill correct it.[/quote]
I know you put that on there just for me.

Welcome back! You've got a PM.

[quote name='thelonepig'][/FONT][/LIST]I know you put that on there just for me.

Welcome back! You've got a PM.

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

lol naw, the AI mispelling are not the only blunders ive done (lowblow instead of lowball, mistakenly put KlayStation one time, and etc)

yea soo im back from the swap meet and goT me a DS3 for $40!!!

wow! and you call me obsessed. lol
close one thread and start a new one the next day.... shame on you!
btw, when you gonna give me my $13 or whatever it was? hmmmm broski????

[quote name='alexi_666']wow! and you call me obsessed. lol
close one thread and start a new one the next day.... shame on you!
btw, when you gonna give me my $13 or whatever it was? hmmmm broski????[/QUOTE]

2 days later man. and thats because i wanna sell my software. me obsessed? a lil but ur one to talk.

i dont owe u $13, u keep telling me that u want it then no then yes, so fuck it. plus i got u the MGS4 beta key so blah!

just pm me since mods are on patrol

hey hey hey! no need to get all but plugged on me! lol
are people willing to buy the stuff we got?
and i only wanted it for a like 2 months and then i said no. ever since i said no, i haven't once mentioned that i want it, thus your statement is incorrect.... but it was true but not that part that i keep telling to that i want it and then i don't and on and on. anyways, if i don't get my $13, someone is gonna have to give me some friggen DOOOOME!

[quote name='alexi_666']hey hey hey! no need to get all but plugged on me! lol
are people willing to buy the stuff we got?
and i only wanted it for a like 2 months and then i said no. ever since i said no, i haven't once mentioned that i want it, thus your statement is incorrect.... but it was true but not that part that i keep telling to that i want it and then i don't and on and on. anyways, if i don't get my $13, someone is gonna have to give me some friggen DOOOOME![/QUOTE]

idk, im trying it out

yea u have been switching. ud be like "well if this guys pays by paypal, it will pay off SM" and i declined since u would still owe me $5. that is was just last week! booyah! however, the deed is done - got u the MGS4 beta key and helped you out (eventhough u didnt do much) on shantar's test. fuck and there is more favors that i have done for you. pshhh. so if u truely dont want it then its going on my thread then.

[quote name='alexi_666']so no DOOOME?!
and ya i guess i do owe you some DOOOME!
and you didnt' help me on the test.... i just copied yo ass![/QUOTE]

yea but since u didnt know shit, my info HELPED you, hince i help you BIATCH!.yea no dome for you for only me.:)

[quote name='idd0tt']is that the swap magic disc that lets you play backups?[/quote]

Naw, it's a DIFFERENT Swapmagic.

Sorry, i couldn't resist. Free bump.

*completely confused* i've been told to be mentally challenged when it comes to sarcasm, but i think i get what you mean. free bump also

[quote name='idd0tt']is that the swap magic disc that lets you play backups?[/QUOTE]

if u want to use it to use it for that then that ur choice

awsome ppl i got my 1st infraction! and also sum1 reported me having swap magic eventhough ive seen it on multiple TLs. isnt CAG awesome!:D

[quote name='dinobot']I want more rpgs for ps2!!!

anyway, cml (not dynasty warrior gundam! lol) for ninja gaiden sigma

bump~[/QUOTE]

shot ya a pm!

Looks like I'm not the only one that's 'back'! ;)
I appreciate the bump, thanks!

Btw, if that NGS pending transaction doesn't pull through LMK if you'd like to work something out!

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back