Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
normally when a deal like this pops up on cag I avoid it just out of distrust, but then you had to go ahead and offer google/paypal as options, removing my excuse and FORCING me into buying the game. jerkface. in for 1, and I look forward to checking it each day.

(for people worried about the lack of case and art, follow my lead and throw away the disk in your "Sneak King" case. you KNOW you have it)

[quote name='Gycot']normally when a deal like this pops up on cag I avoid it just out of distrust, but then you had to go ahead and offer google/paypal as options, removing my excuse and FORCING me into buying the game. jerkface. in for 1, and I look forward to checking it each day.

(for people worried about the lack of case and art, follow my lead and throw away the disk in your "Sneak King" case. you KNOW you have it)[/quote]

Not my Sneak King! Just buy another from GS for 2 bucks.

P.S. Just checked out the site. Man, you have some great prices on accessories and games plus shipping isn't a deal killer. Will definitely hit your site up come payday.

i dont mean to shit on your thread at all. however, the forza/mua bundle is availible at eb/gs for 14.57 after coupon and edge.

Im going to wait and see how this works out for others before I bite on these deals. Some of the prices in your store are quite low.

If it included the case - I'd buy it. But I'm just too much of a perfectionist collector to get one with only the disc and manual.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Today was the first day I started to put the word out about the site. I ship 4-5 days per week, so the wait won't be long to receive your stuff.

Sorry, no coupon codes currently, as I'm not sure the site designer I used has built that into the site.

I believe the shipping prices are very reasonable. Shipping prices are determined by weight, so multiple item purchases will usually receive discounts.

I have tons of games that I haven't gotten around to listing, so please check back periodically!

[quote name='mvp828']Tagged for later...

Good luck drfrielgood.

P.S. You may want to add a link for convenience... Just a thought.[/quote]

Ditto :)

I am very tempted to buy one of those 360 wireless headsets from you... im a bit thrown off since it is used. Do you do any kind of warranty?

[quote name='RedRingRico']Anyone know if its possible to get Microsoft to give a case for Forza 2?[/quote]

Not likely, just buy one off Ebay.

Would go great with my Elite...but I rather have the 360 one instead. Just waiting for a price drop & a color change.

great prices :) saw somethings I want to buy next paycheck

thanks a lot!

edit: though $5 shipping and then about $3 for each additional item seems a little high

Bucky,

I'm glad you found some items you're interested in. I calculate shipping by weight, so if you're able to find a couple small items you should be able to get them for the initial shipping price.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Bucky,

I'm glad you found some items you're interested in. I calculate shipping by weight, so if you're able to find a couple small items you should be able to get them for the initial shipping price.[/quote]

ah okay, anyways its cheaper shipping than most people on eBay so its still a great deal :)

Just a note:

If anyone would post our deals on fatwallet and/or slickdeals, I would be highly appreciative. I would do it myself, but I'd get in trouble for doing self-promotion. The extra exposure is always great though!

RyuKakashi,

Thanks! Unfortunately, I do not have any marketplace point cards in stock and the only wireless headsets in my possession are defective. I think Microsoft's failure rate on the wireless headsets is just as high as on the XBox 360 itself. Glad you like the site!

CaoPi,

They are new. Most of them are still wrapped in their little bubble packages. I bought a ton of the Warhawk bundles a few months ago, sold most of the games, and now have a bunch of the headsets laying around. I've sold 100+ of them on ebay and haven't had a single one returned yet.

-Matt
gamedealdaily.com

Will keep an eye out. This deal's not for me, but i'm sure i'll find something...

Can't believe i missed the Forza 2 deal. How much was it, so i can be upset?

[quote name='the_punisher']Will keep an eye out. This deal's not for me, but i'm sure i'll find something...

Can't believe i missed the Forza 2 deal. How much was it, so i can be upset?[/QUOTE]

With shipping it would have been around $15 just before tax.

Updated with today's deal for Link's Crossbow Training for the Nintendo Wii. Thanks everyone for the Jabra Headset orders, they will be in the mail tomorrow!

Shipping is a little high but you got to make some money back with the prices being so low. I bit on the Crossbow Training since I didn't want the zapper.

BTW, good luck with the site!

[quote name='scorpers']Shipping is a little high but you got to make some money back with the prices being so low. I bit on the Crossbow Training since I didn't want the zapper[/quote]

Thought the shipping was a little high too, still deciding if i want to bite or not.

4.95 isnt bad for LCT, considering the plastic zapper is just crap anyway. This deal and a pistol-style shell would cost only a couple dollars more... and well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back