Cheap Ass Birthdays?

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
How about at the bottom of the forum index theres a little thingy that says whos birthday it is? I've seen this at other forums, I've noticed its absent here. It would be a cool little feature.

I like the idea. Someone had mentioned before about adding birthdays to the Calendar, but I like your idea better. ;) I agree that there should be something in place to recognize b-days!

Yay for 15 minutes of fame! :)

All I have to say on this subject is that it is currently 130 days until a pleasant day that I like to think of as "The Christmas of July"

I like the idea too, that way in our profile we just put in the date and it could be added in the data base. They can see it in the stats page, or calendar.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I like the idea. Someone had mentioned before about adding birthdays to the Calendar, but I like your idea better. ;) [/quote]

That hurts....

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I like the idea. Someone had mentioned before about adding birthdays to the Calendar, but I like your idea better. ;) [/quote]

That hurts....[/quote]
Sorry! Was that someone you, Brolly? Hey, I didn't say it was a bad idea... just that I like this one better! :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back