Springfield, MO Gamestop

mogamer

CAGiversary!
I need a little help. A poster on Atariage.com claims that a Gamestop in Springfield, MO still carries PS1 games. And that many of them are listed at ebay prices. I really don't believe him, but since I don't live anywhere near there, I'm asking for someone who does if they could confirm this. He also said they sell other older system games and that they still take them in for trade-in.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure about gamestop down there, but there are a couple Vintage Stock stores in Springfield that sell older system games (not usually at ebay prices I imagine).

-T

I remember seeing a handfull at one of the stores here, but I can't remember which one. It's been month's since I've even been in one. Most of the games were disc only and/or junk. Prices were pretty cheap but there wasn't anything worth buying. Vintage Stock really likes their stuff, so doubtful you'd find any bargains at those bootleg anime sellin' crapholes. RIP original Caveman. I remember seeing PS1 games at one of the Gamecrazy's, but again, that was many months ago.

Vintage stock is ok if you are desprate for a game, their prices tend to be alittle high. Game Crazy use to have Playstation games, but that was around a year ago I last checked. I think the last GameXchange closed its doors. and I do think that the Gamestops/EB games stopped carrying Playstation games.
There is another store called Entertainmart that sells mostly the current gen games

bread's done
Back