I need 80mm fan filters

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
Newegg has them for under $2, but they want $4 shipping for each one. Ridiculous!!

Anyway, someone know where to get these filters for cheap or how to make them?

mcerr.jpg

he might know

I wasn't going to say anything, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Can we keep the stupid remarks away from the deal boards - especially if you are not helping anyone.

Ah, the 80mm should have given it away!

I found this on PriceGrabber.com. I can't link to it from work, it's blocked, so I don't know exactly what they have. But it looks about 3$ shipped at Gateway (don't know if it's for one or a few). Also don't know your exact zip code, but this is for mine at 33155 but you can change that too.

Anyway, I tried. Now stop complaining! :twisted:

Now that would be an interesting sandwich to be stuck in the middle of (at least for this vidgamin' freaky chick) O:)

EDIT: ok, I'm sorry, I'll stop now. :) I'm just in a really good mood. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']Now that would be an interesting sandwich to be stuck in the middle of (at least for this vidgamin' freaky chick) O:)[/quote]

Lies. There are no chicks on the internet, nevermind a video game message board.

[quote name='m_d_amore']
mcerr.jpg

he might know[/quote]

I agree that was a bad response, but that was really really funny. I actually had to supress my laughing in my shirt so no one else in the office would here me. glad you got your answer :)

Just...one...more....must...resist...urge to....respond....

Ok, so I lied :^o, just one more post! lol

[quote name='JimmieMac']Lies. There are no chicks on the internet, nevermind a video game message board. [/quote]

I don't know man, last time I checked ... yep, still got the female parts. And they're still attached too! In a few decades they may be around my knees, but they're still there. :twisted:

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']Just...one...more....must...resist...urge to....respond....

Ok, so I lied :^o, just one more post! lol

[quote name='JimmieMac']Lies. There are no chicks on the internet, nevermind a video game message board. [/quote]

I don't know man, last time I checked ... yep, still got the female parts. And they're still attached too! In a few decades they may be around my knees, but they're still there. :twisted:[/quote]

I'm going to start post stalking you so I can see if you slip up in this whole "I'm a girl" thing you're trying to trick us with.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm going to start post stalking you so I can see if you slip up in this whole "I'm a girl" thing you're trying to trick us with.[/quote]
Yay! My own private stalker! Now I feel as special as minx and NFG. I love you man :D ...
but you're not getting my Bud Light.

bread's done
Back