Dual Shock 3 $45 plus shipping @ allgames.com

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was going through my email and I got a bulletin from Allgames.com.

http://shop.allgames.com is selling the PS3 DualShock controller for $45 plus shipping. And from what I hear, they ship damn near the actual cost. Great deal, since most other deals I have seen were for about $50 shipped.

buy.com dropped the price down to $44.99 shipped earlier today, but now it is back up to $49.99 shipped...oh well. You can use the 5% off coupon at buy.com making it $47.49 shipped. At this point, a few dollars aren't going to sway me into buying a dualshock...I'll wait until another amazon deal like on black friday when they were selling PS3 controllers for $20 shipped.

[quote name='Supernova']Is this place safe?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure but I hate places like this that won't give you a shipping estimate on the cart page.

[quote name='ryanbph']It looks like he lives in indianna, and it is shipped from CA[/quote]
Oh, I am in California. Hopefully it will come soon. And hopefully this site isn't a ripoff thing.

[quote name='imok']Oh, I am in California. Hopefully it will come soon. And hopefully this site isn't a ripoff thing.[/QUOTE]

This is not a rip off. The owner of the site is Scot Rubin. He was a co founder of g4tv. Now he runs his own daily talk show which can be heard on www.allgames.com . Very much legit. He is running a store to help with the cost of running a video games internet network. If you all need to find another podcast to listen to take a look over there. Many many differnt show.

[quote name='spoo']I'm not sure but I hate places like this that won't give you a shipping estimate on the cart page.[/QUOTE]

Gives you a shipping estimate when you get ready to check out. Also no tax if you live outside of California.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']buy.com dropped the price down to $44.99 shipped earlier today, but now it is back up to $49.99 shipped...oh well. You can use the 5% off coupon at buy.com making it $47.49 shipped. At this point, a few dollars aren't going to sway me into buying a dualshock...I'll wait until another amazon deal like on black friday when they were selling PS3 controllers for $20 shipped.[/quote]
Buy.com is back to $44.99 with free shipping. I used Google checkout and got $10 off, making it $34.99.

I'm from California so I was taxed $3.26... but total was still only $38.25. It would be $59 after tax if I bought it locally.

[quote name='dirtyweasel']Buy.com is back to $44.99 with free shipping. I used Google checkout and got $10 off, making it $34.99.

I'm from California so I was taxed $3.26... but total was still only $38.25. It would be $59 after tax if I bought it locally.[/quote]

Awesome, thanks. For a while, buy.com had them priced at 50 but said that they wouldn't come in stock until late April so it was a preorder and I couldn't use google checkout. This is a great deal.

[quote name='dirtyweasel']Buy.com is back to $44.99 with free shipping. I used Google checkout and got $10 off, making it $34.99.

I'm from California so I was taxed $3.26... but total was still only $38.25. It would be $59 after tax if I bought it locally.[/quote]
awww nuts. I bought it off of this site and it ended up being like 52ish dollars after shipping and tax. Oh well. The ds 3 arrived today. I'm charging it now.

bread's done
Back