Jeanne D'arc $20 @ amazon

nice, i planned on getting it. dammit, amazon tok so much of my money this past week. i already got 5 games from them this week cuz of their sales

Thx op :D. I couldn't find it today at TRU and that was my biggest want from the clearanced games. With no tax and free shipping is almost the same price as the TRU one. I even used the $5 off coupon from Atlus :D.

I wish I had my credit card. I want the game, but I don't have any way to buy it yet. Someone stole my number and used my card, so the company I got it for cancelled it. I'm waiting for the replacement. I hope it's still $20 then.

[quote name='Master Shake']Great deal if you can't find one at TRU.[/quote]

Does Toys R Us have it on sale too?

[quote name='B.K.']Does Toys R Us have it on sale too?[/quote]It's $16 there right now. Just went on clearance for $19.98 plus 20% off.

[quote name='prateeko']How much is it at TRU?[/quote][quote name='Master Shake']It's $16 there right now. Just went on clearance for $19.98 plus 20% off.[/quote]^

[quote name='greeble']son of a bitch. I just bought this used for $22 didn't even come with a manual.[/quote]

uhhh... maybe you should return it then

[quote name='BigChris914']Great game for the price. Get's pretty hard though. Still haven't finished it.[/quote]

Jeanne D'arc probably my most enjoyable PSP game i've played but man was this game way way easy...That's probably the only faults i can think of in this game...$20 is a steal buy it now!

I saw the sale at Amazon this morning but didn't want to mess with filler items. Later in the afternoon I picked it up at TRU for $16.

Saw the $20 price at Amazon this morning but I didn't want to mess with filler items and I was going to TRU in the afternoon anyway. Thanks goodness. I scored the second last copy for $16 at TRU.

[quote name='BigChris914']Great game for the price. Get's pretty hard though. Still haven't finished it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rcaido']Jeanne D'arc probably my most enjoyable PSP game i've played but man was this game way way easy...That's probably the only faults i can think of in this game...$20 is a steal buy it now![/QUOTE]

Soooo which is it? I read in another thread that this is enjoyable for people who dislike Final Fantasy Tactics, and prefer stuff like Shining Force. Does that sound about right?

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Not really that great, Disgaea is miles better in every way.[/QUOTE]

From another thread, it sounds like Disgaea is good for people who like FFT, but not all of us do. It sounded like I'd vastly prefer Jeanne.

Hmm, this is incredibly tempting, but I have no filler item to get with it.

Why would people not like this if they like Disgaea and FFT?

[quote name='Ryukahn']Why would people not like this if they like Disgaea and FFT?[/QUOTE]

No on said that, but rather the reverse.

After reading the reviews though, I've got a feeling this would be too overblown for me to enjoy :(

I may rent it at some point though.

I have Jeanne, Its fun. Its basically FFT but without the job system instead you have classes (sword user, axe, lancer, mage) and they use materia like system (bind them to create new ones) But they don't have slots in swords you just have skill slots you put them into.

Disgaea is supposed to be really fun if you like power leveling, its also supposed to have more humour while Jeanne is serious.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Doh, it's OOS now. How does super saver shipping work with OOS stuff?[/QUOTE]

Usually , assuming the other item or items you had in your order where in stock , they will go ahead and ship them first , and then ship whatever was OOS when it comes back in.

They did that to me when I ordered Disgaea from them at $30. I also ordered the FFVII strategy guide and both went OOS for a while. The guide came back in around late march and shipped when it came in. The Disgaea game came back in around two weeks ago and I just got it last week.

It took me around 45 hours to finish it, and it's been my favorite game that I've played on the PSP.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Soooo which is it? I read in another thread that this is enjoyable for people who dislike Final Fantasy Tactics, and prefer stuff like Shining Force. Does that sound about right?[/quote]

I love FFT, and I liked playing this one as well. The estimation of a successful hit though is compltely broken. I've missed on 95% and had my enemy at 14% hit me.
Also be prepared to be frustrated with limited turns for most levels.

I bought it at TRU and love it so far. I'm a big fan of the anime cinematic choice. FFT will be next on my list for a strategy RPG like this.

[quote name='J7.']Nooooo I really wanted this game and was waiting for a sale :([/QUOTE]

then order it.
simply select amazon instead of target as the seller.

[quote name='J7.']Nooooo I really wanted this game and was waiting for a sale :([/quote]
Either order it at Amazon or haul your ass to TRU and hope they still have it in stock for $19.98 - 20% off clearance ;)

[quote name='J7.']Nooooo I really wanted this game and was waiting for a sale :([/QUOTE]

Looks like it's still available from amazon for 19.99. I ordered this yesterday with a 5.49 dvd (Sabrina, yes go ahead, make fun of me. lol) Anyways, thanks for OP.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Is it showing up in stock or still 2-4 weeks?[/quote]

Amazon: 19.99 2-4 Weeks
Target: 29.99 In Stock

[quote name='vherub']Jeanne appearing in gold boxes today, $18.99[/QUOTE]

Not in mine. I never ever get anything good :lol:

bread's done
Back