[H] Ni No Kuni Wizard Ed | P4 Solid Gold Ed | MLB 15 Anniversary Ed | Mionix Castor mouse | MH4U 3DS

V4oLDbOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
PM offers for any of these. Fair prices to me are somewhere near what they go for on ebay, but less due to ebay fees not being an issue on here.

• Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition (Sealed) [plastic may have some wear on it and slight bump on corner(s) due to shipping]
  • Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition (Sealed with code(s), German version, has english book. Essentially it's just the outer box and game that are different from NA. Game has english as well) 
  • NI No Kuni LE Guide with Code (Sealed) Slightly bent due to shipping. Will include if offer for Wizards edition is fair.
  • Star Trek Into Darkness Amazon Edition with Phaser (Sealed)

• MLB 15 Anniversary edition: Sealed $36 shipped
  • Monster Hunter 4U 3DS w/ case $24 shipped
  • Mionix Castor mouse: Slightly used, maybe an hour. Comes with box. $55 shipped 

32 gb Touchpad, sealed. Still in the box HP sent it in. I am really unsure of what these go for, but I'd be willing to sell it for fairly cheap to take it off my hands. I still use mine as an android tablet, works fine with cyanogen installed.

Want:

Paypal or square cash (If I refer we both get $5 after send >$50)

Amazon gift cards (I will accept over paypal if you add in a few bucks to make up difference in value)

Typically lower feedback ships first, but I am willing to work with you a bit, unless you have very little feedback or no feedback selling physical items.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy the ps eye stand for eye of judgment off you.

Maybe the cards, too. How many do you have, and what do you want? I'll give $5 plus ship for the stand.

You might want to take the first spoiler out. I'm pretty sure if a mod saw that then they might shut down your list, but CML for either one.

do you still have that blue psp?
and whats are the advantages and disadvantages of having a hacked psp?
for example, can it play the newly released games like dj max. can it download psn games?

bread's done
Back