Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Zew to answer your question:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=J__dioRBmbk[/media]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTF16eTR1hI&e[/MEDIA]

Can we not close an OTT until the next one is actually open?

Also, I couldnt pull off an ego if I tried. I barely ever even talk about myself other than the fact that I am black and Jamaican.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I barely ever even talk about myself other than the fact that I am black and Jamaican.[/quote]

:lol:

I picture a guy walking up to a stranger, extending the hand for a shake, and saying, "Hi, I'm black and Jamaican."

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

I picture a guy walking up to a stranger, extending the hand for a shake, and saying, "Hi, I'm black and Jamaican."[/quote]

:rofl:

That is exactly what I do.

In fact I just offer them a ride in my bobsled and call it a day.

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

I picture a guy walking up to a stranger, extending the hand for a shake, and saying, "Hi, I'm black and Jamaican."[/QUOTE]

I do that all the time.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Can we not close an OTT until the next one is actually open?

Also, I couldnt pull off an ego if I tried. I barely ever even talk about myself other than the fact that I am black and Jamaican.[/quote]

Shouldn't Jamaican cover it well?....

Never heard of any other real Jamaican's that arent black.

I'm a Hispanic Latino American Puerto Rican......(No relation to Daphatty)

[quote name='joe2187']Shouldn't Jamaican cover it well?....

Never heard of any other real Jamaican's that arent black.

I'm a Hispanic Latino American Puerto Rican......(No relation to Daphatty)[/quote]

Umm, nope. You can be Jamaican and anything. As with any where you only have to be born there or have parents from there. I have the latter.

Here is a Chinese Jamaican.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3YW3TmlslGo[/media]

Well while we're all sharing our nationalities ... I'm pure blood German. Wheeee! Don't worry though folks, my family immigrated here in the 1700s so I'm not a stabby German.

fuck. I can't get these two Naruto Shippuuden packs to dl completely. Pack 1 has been stuck at 86% for a few days and pack 2 is stuck at 99%.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, I should head to bed. That $7.75 isn't going to earn itself you know.[/quote]

Damn, where do you work? Nike slave shops?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn, where do you work? Nike slave shops?[/quote]

No, I work at a paper that likes to take advantage of the shitty Syracuse journalism situation.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, before I go to bed, how do you all feel about Peer Guardian?[/quote]

You know I used to use that all the time.

Only problem is you never know if it works unless the FBI gets down your door.

So I stopped a long time ago when my system crashed....didnt bother getting it again.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, I work at a paper that likes to take advantage of the shitty Syracuse journalism situation.[/quote]

I feel you.....bastards are always trying to low ball anyone who works a media outlet.

Well, the big paper has this thing going on where it only hires people from a certain school, and that's it. If you didn't go to that one school, you're fucked.

[quote name='Maklershed']fuck. I can't get these two Naruto Shippuuden packs to dl completely. Pack 1 has been stuck at 86% for a few days and pack 2 is stuck at 99%.[/quote]
Are there complete episodes? You could just keep the finished episodes and download the rest separately.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, the big paper has this thing going on where it only hires people from a certain school, and that's it. If you didn't go to that one school, you're fucked.[/QUOTE]

That's dumb.

What school, and why?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, the big paper has this thing going on where it only hires people from a certain school, and that's it. If you didn't go to that one school, you're fucked.[/quote]

Damn monopoly much?

How is that legal? Are they partnered with them or something?

[quote name='Liquid 2']That's dumb.

What school, and why?[/quote]

The Newhouse School of Journalism. It's a part of SU. They do it because all the higher ups went there, so they hire kids right out of school, and then they become higher ups, and only hire kids out of the school, and so on, and so on. It's a vicious cycle that keeps people like me working for $7.75.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn monopoly much?

How is that legal? Are they partnered with them or something?[/quote]

You might want to look up the definition of monopoly.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The Newhouse School of Journalism. It's a part of SU. They do it because all the higher ups went there, so they hire kids right out of school, and then they become higher ups, and only hire kids out of the school, and so on, and so on. It's a vicious cycle that keeps people like me working for $7.75.[/QUOTE]

That's stupid.

But it also doesn't affect how much you get paid.

[quote name='Rocko']You might want to look up the definition of monopoly.[/quote]

No I am good and it works fine.

If they only hire from one school........meh.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That's stupid.

But it also doesn't affect how much you get paid.[/quote]

Sure it does, it's either you work at the big paper, or you work at one of the other papers. With many people and few positions, just getting to work at a paper is a lucky break, so they can get away with paying you next to nothing.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why was Apossum temp banned?[/quote]

I am convinced that they temp ban people at random.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sure it does, it's either you work at the big paper, or you work at one of the other papers. With many people and few positions, just getting to work at a paper is a lucky break, so they can get away with paying you next to nothing.[/QUOTE]
The oversaturation of the job market in your industry has nothing to do with that big papers hiring practices.

Why does apossum keep getting mentioned? He was temp banned because he asked to be. This shit has been discussed in every OTT for the past week or so.

[quote name='JolietJake']Thats just sad temp, i make almost that much and do essentially nothing.[/quote]

Trust me, I don't do that much either, mostly because of how much I get paid. "I don't get paid enough to do that," is a common phrase around my building.

I think DaPhatty banned Apossum.

I need a job.

I should fill out a Game Stop application, if only because it's one place I know I won't get refused at for having long hair, and I can get free shit.

[quote name='Rocko']I think DaPhatty banned Apossum.

I need a job.

I should fill out a Game Stop application, if only because it's one place I know I won't get refused at for having long hair, and I can get free shit.[/quote]

I filled out an app. for GS about four times while I was in college. I never even got a call. I seemed to be cursed when it comes to jobs.

I mean, i've applied to 10 just in the last month and haven't even got an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back