CAGcast #116 postponed :(

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Tai has a fever so I can't take him to daycare.
Maybe we can get the show done early next week.

"I'm not as cute when I've got the shits"

Cheapy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was looking forward to this weeks show, Oh well.

Hope Tai gets better.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Cutest kid on the interwebs?[/quote]

Seconded

And damn I was looking forward to it, but I hope he gets better.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tai has a fever so I can't take him to daycare.
Maybe we can get the show done early next week.

"I'm not as cute when I've got the shits"[/QUOTE]
I was so looking forward to this one also.

hope Tai gets well soon.

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAWD!!!! I'm gonna have to start doing Cocaine & heroin Cocktails again!!!! This is depressing news...... I'm gonna go "shoot" some "8-balls" now. Wombat is welcome to Join me. He's the one with the "H" belt.

On a serious note I do hope Tai gets well soon.

Damn, but what's more important has to be done first.

Good luck though, and here's hoping he feels better soon.

That sound you heard? A million cags simultaneously fucking their pants. Bunt god dammit cheapy! This fucking sucks. Maybe this weekend when the wife is home you can steal away an hour and a half and talk about games.

Hope Tai feels better soon! The CAGcast can wait, Tai's health is more important at this moment, and as much as it hurts us, we can all wait a few more days for a new episode and cake!

Oh wait the cake is a lie?

Tai looks like he left a treat in his diaper for you cheapy. Hopefully Tai gets better & can't wait for the next cagcast.

Close but that title belongs to my daughter.

Videos of her on youtube.com/foxhoundadam

Hope Tai has a speedy recovery! Prob one of the kids at daycare spread something. One of the cons when it comes to daycare...

Looking forward to CagCast #116!

I say dip your finger in a little whiskey or in your case saki and swirl it around in his mouth. Wait thats for teething but hey its worth a try. Just kidding I hope Tai is feeling better and can't wait to hear the next podcast.

I guess CheapyD can only deal with one big baby a week.

Oh no I di'n't!

(Kidding. And I hope Tai feels better soon, for altruistic and selfish reasons.)

This is an acceptable reason, but i almost need to cag cast to get through work on a Friday! Thanks for the great work CheapyD and Wombat.

No worries about the show, I know I along with the rest of your thousands of loyal fans will have no problem waiting.

Hope Tai gets well soon!

well i can wait for the quality and perfection that is the cagcast just gives me more to look forward to this month. cagcast next week gta4 the week after ahhhh dont know if i can hold myself together from all the joy:lol:

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Close but that title belongs to my daughter.

Videos of her on youtube.com/foxhoundadam[/quote]

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Nooo. First the Kojima Productions Report goes dark for two weeks, and now this. I need something to listen to in the car!

I hope health returns to the Cheapy household soon.

[quote name='vampireblood']Cheapy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was looking forward to this weeks show, Oh well.

Hope Tai gets better.[/quote]

ditto!

Tai's not doing too well:
2411621611_4cf8539582copy.jpg

Hope Tai gets better but this was the one bright spot of my friday workday that is now dull. Its funny though, 755 posts in the contest thread for the 360, 47 posts here. Who really loves the cagcast?

I fiftieth this opinion. He needs his own show on PBS, or Nick Jr., or something. "Cheap Ass Kids", maybe.

bread's done
Back