Wild Arms 5 - $26.99 shipped at Amazon

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Finally going down in price. I kind of want to wait till $20 though, as I'm not sure if I'll like it. I HATED 4.[/quote]

If you hated 4, then don't even bother--it's more of the same, but with an "open" world map to explore and a different cast of characters.

[quote name='AwRy108']If you hated 4, then don't even bother--it's more of the same, but with an "open" world map to explore and a different cast of characters.[/quote]

Meh, I liked 1 & 2, hated 3. Couldn't bring myself to play through half of 4, but enjoyed 5 quite a bit. A few people I know who played it enjoyed it as well.

Great game. Story and characters are a bit cliche (what isn't these days) but the battle system is the highlight here.

Plus, the game is pretty long and there are a ton of sidequests. I had no regrets about paying for this at full price, but wish I could have grabbed it for this price :)

My only regret of getting this at full price is that I didn't start it up until a couple of weeks ago, and I've seen the collector's edition for $30 at a few places.

I knew I wouldn't play it for a while when I bought it on launch day, but I wanted to make sure I got the collector's. I can still walk into a number of different stores and find them now, though.

Seems fun enough so far, but I'm only a few hours in.

[quote name='MoxManiac_']AFIAK the deluxe box version is the only version of WA5 on the shelves.[/quote]
This is what I thought as well. I certainly haven't seen any other versions.

bread's done
Back