After Burner: Black Falcon (PSP) $10.72 at Amazon

Thanks Cheapy! I've been watching this gradually go down in price and this looks like it's finally down to a good enough price for me.

I loved Ace Combat X for the PSP, but I don't know if I would like this. It seems to be a bit more arcadey. It is at a good price though, but should I pick it up?

I picked it up at gamestop during the last 25% off PSP coupon. It's really fricking fun if you're looking for something old school, arcadey. If you go in expecting incredibly deep gameplay, you will be dissapointed. If you want to fly actual jets really fast, blow stuff up, dodge some obstacles, fly really fast, with a bonus of upgrading your collection of replica (in appearance) jets, you'll probably like this game. The only negatives in the little bit of pop-in (which is pretty far back, noticeable without affected the gameply though) and the difficulty to consistantly avoid enemy missles.

Did the same thing. Added this on top of the AW $17 sale for free shipping. But since I had it in mind already since it went on sale a day or two ago, perhaps it is actually AW that I added onto this....

What's it like? Is it too hard? Does it have any depth to it at all?

I'm not a huge fan of the shooter genre, but I enjoyed Star Fox 1 and Panzer Dragoon and stuff like that.

Amazon's trying to bleed us dry I think :D

bread's done
Back