The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never! I'll save this one to my hard drive and refer to it in every post I make for the rest of my time on CAG!

Seriously, though, I was thinking that an archive of OTTs on another site might be nice. It's a shame I don't have the time or webspace to do it myself...

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']What's this mysterious wanna-be n00b doing making the OTT? :p[/quote]

Who? :lol:

Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']SteelAngelBanky wanted to do it! :'([/quote]

Dude, at least you had your own actual seperate OTT. That thing was up forever. I've never started an OTT, but you don't see me bitchin' do ya?

... not on the outside at least. :cry: :wink:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.[/quote]

I would definitely be okay with that.

*wiggles NBC shoes* :)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.[/quote]

*wiggles NBC shoes* :)[/quote]

I thought you'd be. :wink: Not to mention it'll probably be right around Christmas anyhow.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.[/quote]

I thought you'd be. :wink: Not to mention it'll probably be right around Christmas anyhow.[/quote]

At the rate we go through these? I predict at least two more before Christmas is actually upon us.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']SteelAngelBanky wanted to do it! :'([/quote]

Dude, at least you had your own actual seperate OTT. That thing was up forever. I've never started an OTT, but you don't see me bitchin' do ya?

... not on the outside at least. :cry: :wink:[/quote]

Poor, Poor Ledhed. You'll get your OTT eventually. Here, I just thought of a title for it (you don't have to use it obviously), The OTT that rocks on.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.[/quote]

I thought you'd be. :wink: Not to mention it'll probably be right around Christmas anyhow.[/quote]

At the rate we go through these? I predict at least two more before Christmas is actually upon us.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm guessing at least 2 or 3.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']SteelAngelBanky wanted to do it! :'([/quote]

Poor, Poor Ledhed. You'll get your OTT eventually. Here, I just thought of a title for it (you don't have to use it obviously), The OTT that rocks on.[/quote]

:lol: How appropo. I was thinking "Ledhed's Homosexual Innuendo OTT (straight love only please)" after all of those compromising pictures during Morbid's second OTT.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.[/quote]

At the rate we go through these? I predict at least two more before Christmas is actually upon us.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm guessing at least 2 or 3.[/quote]

It might not go that fast since you'll never remember to post in here.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']SteelAngelBanky wanted to do it! :'([/quote]

Poor, Poor Ledhed. You'll get your OTT eventually. Here, I just thought of a title for it (you don't have to use it obviously), The OTT that rocks on.[/quote]

:lol: How appropo. I was thinking "Ledhed's Homosexual Innuendo OTT (straight love only please)" after all of those compromising pictures during Morbid's second OTT.[/quote]

The title you gave sounds more like something dcfox would put for his OTT. By the way, where is he/has been?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since we are always planning for the next OTT, I say the next one's title should have something to do iwth the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe, the Nightmare before OTT or something of that nature.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm guessing at least 2 or 3.[/quote]

It might not go that fast since you'll never remember to post in here.[/quote]

Well, I forgot how I was gonna reply.

[quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

That's obviously why I didn't know. that's also why didn't know that your icon from a whiles back was a Brute.

Holy crap...I didn't think anything could get better than the couple episodes involving Scar's chase in FMA, but these last few episodes have been amazing. So many revelations about what's actually been happening.

Damn, I missed the closing of my own topic ... stupid exams the week before finals :evil:

Oh and hiccup when I said it was early for your updated avatar I meant because it wasn't sundown yet, not that it was the wrong day. Though I don't know if it is or not.

I wish Naruto came on 5 days a week instead on once. :( I may start reading the manga becaue I hate waiting to find out what happens. But then I would eventually catch up with the manga and complain about not wanting to wait for that.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

That's obviously why I didn't know. that's also why didn't know that your icon from a whiles back was a Brute.[/quote]

I thought you played Halo 2? Just not multiplayer? Or didn't get to the Brutes in campaign mode? If you didn't play multiplayer, you missed out on the best part.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

That's obviously why I didn't know. that's also why didn't know that your icon from a whiles back was a Brute.[/quote]

I thought you played Halo 2? Just not multiplayer? Or didn't get to the Brutes in campaign mode? If you didn't play multiplayer, you missed out on the best part.[/quote]

So true. You guys can crap on the singleplayer all you want, but Live is great.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

I thought you played Halo 2? Just not multiplayer? Or didn't get to the Brutes in campaign mode? If you didn't play multiplayer, you missed out on the best part.[/quote]

So true. You guys can crap on the singleplayer all you want, but Live is great.[/quote]

I love the game and I even crap on the single player.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Seems that people are already forgetting this one ...[/quote]

I told you, and I never lie. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, I missed the closing of my own topic ... stupid exams the week before finals :evil:

Oh and hiccup when I said it was early for your updated avatar I meant because it wasn't sundown yet, not that it was the wrong day. Though I don't know if it is or not.[/quote]

That's what I thought you meant also but just wasn't too sure and also since I wasn't a 100$ on the starting date.. And Crash, quit confusing me. It start today at sundown, probably in another hour or two (need to check what time it goes down).

[quote name='zewone']Can you guys see my sig? Some sigs aren't showing up on my browser.[/quote]

Reformating is your only solution.....

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, I missed the closing of my own topic ... stupid exams the week before finals :evil:

Oh and hiccup when I said it was early for your updated avatar I meant because it wasn't sundown yet, not that it was the wrong day. Though I don't know if it is or not.[/quote]

That's what I thought you meant also but just wasn't too sure and also since I wasn't a 100$ on the starting date.. And Crash, quit confusing me. It start today at sundown, probably in another hour or two (need to check what time it goes down).[/quote]

I never said I was right, but that's what my calender says, though it's a Rome: Total War calendar. I don't know why it's wrong on this when it's right for every other holiday.

Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zewone']Can you guys see my sig? Some sigs aren't showing up on my browser.[/quote]

Reformating is your only solution.....[/quote]

1.) That wasn't funny.
2.) He's not nearly that stupid.

[quote name='help1']do you get in trouble for makign these?[/quote]

3.) No, we don't. Not anymore, anyway.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.[/quote]

Wordperfect? Why on earth are you using that? :?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.[/quote]

Wordperfect? Why on earth are you using that? :?[/quote]

There are some of the old guard left, I always ask them that and get mumbled replies.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.[/quote]

There are some of the old guard left, I always ask them that and get mumbled replies.[/quote]

It's what's word processor is on my laptop, so I generally use it when I have to do work for school.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.[/quote]

There are some of the old guard left, I always ask them that and get mumbled replies.[/quote]

It's what's word processor is on my laptop, so I generally use it when I have to do work for school.[/quote]

Have you considered trying Open Office instead?

I've never used it myself, but the people that I know that have all seem to like it well enough.

Or, you could always take the Bittorrent route...not that I suggest that or anything... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back