Spiritual enlightenment for $365,000

eldad9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Since some of you really like to post anti-deals (new game for $9999, etc) HERE's a great deal for you: for $365,000 - $380,000 you can achieve spiritual enlightenment! That's right, find out the secrets of life and the universe - why you're such a failure, why alien ghosts are haunting your body, and how to get rid of them) for less than the price of 76,000 Rygars.

Enjoy!

You know what's really funny about scientology is that L. Ron Hubbard has written some of the worst sci fi books ever. They rank as not only the worst science fiction books but some of the worst literature ever. Anyone who subscribes to a religion created by this idiot is well...friggin retarded.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Thants nothing compared to the PS3 (three) that sold for $500,005 on eBay 2 months ago...[/quote]

If funds actually changed hands in this deal, I would be very frightened...

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Quackzilla']Thants nothing compared to the PS3 (three) that sold for $500,005 on eBay 2 months ago...[/quote]

If funds actually changed hands in this deal, I would be very frightened...[/quote]

So you think I am gettin ripped off or something? The seller has just had some delays on sending it, that's all...

Oh ya, I'll teach u spiritual enlightenment for $10, a nice kick to the balls for thinking you need this bullshit.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']If your gonna post anti-deals, you could atleast do it in the proper forum.

Moved.[/quote]

Moved to where? This doesn't belong in any deal board as this is not a deal.

Joke deals should go in deals discussion or off-topic.

Good point. Next time that's where it will go.

I wish there was an option for at least the original poster to move a thread to a different forum... oh well.

[quote name='GiantPacu']You know what's really funny about scientology is that L. Ron Hubbard has written some of the worst sci fi books ever. They rank as not only the worst science fiction books but some of the worst literature ever. Anyone who subscribes to a religion created by this idiot is well...friggin retarded.[/quote]

Your opinion. I don't know and don't want to know anything about scientology. If you like sci-fi, I would suggest Battlefield Earth. The book NOT the movie.

"Cheered and enjoyed by fans and critics alike, the monumental and award-winning opus Battlefield Earth has been a resounding success since its initial publication, and it continues to be a worldwide publishing phenomenon, with nearly 7 million copies sold in twenty-six different languages to date. It was a New York Times bestseller in both hardcover and paperback. In 1986, Battlefield Earth was voted among the top three science fiction books of all time in a national poll conducted by Waldenbooks of science fiction readers, along with Frank Herbert's Dune and Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land—noble company indeed!
"

It's not "all that" but still a great read.

Would you like to achieve eternal happiness? If so, just send one dollar to "Happy Dude", 742 Evergreen Terrace...

[quote name='bfg9k'] It was a New York Times bestseller in both hardcover and paperback. In 1986, Battlefield Earth was voted among the top three science fiction books of all time in a national poll conducted by Waldenbooks of science fiction readers, along with Frank Herbert's Dune and Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land?noble company indeed!
".[/quote]

It's not successful because it's good - just that scientologists are strongly encouraged to keep buying multiple copies of Hubbard's books for exactly this reason - to make people think it's good and want to know more about the author, making it easy to suck them into the cult.

This is one of the most well-oiled money making machines ever.

bread's done
Back