one missed call and teeth dvd contests

[quote name='Short Round']I never want to watch Teeth. I wouldn't watch it even if they payed me to.[/QUOTE]

This.

6378articlezz6.jpg

I'm going to ruin this poster for everyone that didn't notice it. The eyes are actually mouths. Teeth at the top, and the holes on top are nose's.

Also thanks for showing this contest OP.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Can you tell us the story for us.[/quote]

From the Yahoo Movies page on Teeth:
[SIZE=-1] High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth. [/SIZE]
It's obviously pretty dark, and it has some deeply disturbing moments...but it's also kind of campy and hysterical in parts. It's definitely an "indie" movie, whatever that even means now...don't expect Saw or, ahem, One Missed Call. One review I read compared it to a cross between John Waters and David Lynch, and I think that's dead on.

Here's the poster:

Teeth_poster.JPG

bread's done
Back